Musicians wanted

Ensanguine

Looking for musicians interested in performing in a new project I am currently recording tracks for. Particularly need a decent guitarist. Style is in the vein of Sisters of Mercy, Nosferatu, Fields of the Nephilim etc. Want to start bringing a darker sound to the Michigan scene. Have unfinished recordings and tabs to share if interested.

Planning to release a 4 track ep and start booking shows this fall/winter.

Looking for musicians interested in performing in a new project I am currently recording tracks for. Particularly need a decent guitarist. Style is in the vein of Sisters of Mercy, Nosferatu, Fields of the Nephilim etc. Want to start bringing a darker sound to the Michigan scene. Have unfinished recordings and tabs to share if interested.

Planning to release a 4 track ep and start booking shows this fall/winter.

Good luck, goth is dead in the states (no pun intended) :/

goth is dead

Undead undead...

Thanks, I think though I will probably have to get this stuff published and out before I can get too many people seriously interested in playing. Right now I just need another guitarist and I can start booking shows. Now finding similar bands to play with is another story...

• 1 year later...

So little update from a very old post lol. I'm happy to say I finally started my project and released some material. Right now I am working with a guitarist out of Dearborn (I'm out of Flint area, driving sucks btw lol) and hopefully with a three piece for live shows may be open to booking soon in 2013. I'm still looking for other people to possibly work with who are willing to drive, have gear and are into the music. I don't come on here much so send me a message on FB or my gmail.

https://www.facebook.com/ShadowImageband