DGN Night, August 20th

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those signs confuse the fuck out of me, but it's the way I have always taken with him there, so Idk maybe I have to drive down there when i'm not distracted that way I can get a better grip of doing by instinct. Thank you for the guidance though it's much appreciated and if you could sned me a message with those directions so I can write them down and put them in my car.

Message sent :-)

No worries! Completely understandable if you can't make it out. :happy:

Maybe you can make it to Mars?

*Siren* offered to make a short appearance at CC that night for your birthday, then come back to my homestead so I can come out for your birthday as well. That way, somebody is here while my daughter is awake (me) and somebody is here while she is asleep (*Siren*) and we both get to give you birthday hugs. :)

*Siren* offered to make a short appearance at CC that night for your birthday, then come back to my homestead so I can come out for your birthday as well. That way, somebody is here while my daughter is awake (me) and somebody is here while she is asleep (*Siren*) and we both get to give you birthday hugs. :)

^^ the best friends ever. I need people like this in my life o.o

*searches for awesome not horrible friends.*

What will it take to turn that into a yes?

Somehow I didn't see that the first time, that is pretty much my version of "yes". Although usually its more like "probably" and the percentage goes up and down durring the week. I just hate saying I'm going to do something and then for some random reason can't go, so i tend to be careful about saying "i'm for sure going".

At this moment its probably something like 99% (which is about as close to certain as it gets). So "yes". :gathering:

I'll be there. For those of you who don't know what I look like, just find the sexy bald man who's dressed reminiscent of a gladiator. I may look intimidating at times, but really I'm a nice guy so come say hi.

YAY!!! I'm so glad that you are able to make it! :peanutbutterjellytime: