DGN day at Ren Fest, 9-25-11! Now updated with place and time!

As we're all meeting on a Sunday, and I imagine some people may go to City the night before, shall we all meet up at say, 1pm?

This gives people a chance to go early if they want, or to sleep in.

My memory stinks, but I'm recalling a mermaid statue near the front right after the entrance. If that's true, shall we meet there?

When you enter, if you go nearly straight across, there is an opening where a fountain is...is that what you're speaking of? There is some stoned paths in that area as well.

I also vote for meeting around noon or one.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUZZAH! :jamin I will try to round up our troops!

The only way this would fall through for us, and it's unlikely, is if we call in to work and are forced to be scheduled for a huge event, but there are no huge concerts and festivals going on this weekend, so it would be incredibly improbable.

Edited by Chernobyl

Ladies, gents and otherwise! It looks like September 25th will be DGN day at Ren Fest!

I'll edit this once we've decided what time/where inside to meet. ;)

Adult - $19.95

Child - $10.95

Student/Senior $17.95

1pm. Mermaid statue near the front right after the entrance. My GPS (Eevee) says -

If you can't find it, feel free to drop me a text. My phone *should* work there. PM me if you need the number.

This is child friendly so don't be afraid to bring yours if you have one. I'll have my 12 year old with me.

You can get tickets ahead of time and cheaper at Kroger. Adult tickets are $16.95