Phee's adopt a slacker program

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Phee, but I believe Rayne adopted you. Problem solved. Yay for yu, you're movin' on up! :bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo

LOL ... more like he adopted me. I stay home with my mentally disturbed daughter and my three other kids all day while he goes out and works.

Well, I guess that's not entirely true. Three of my kids are special needs (my oldest you know, my youngest daughter has something called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome and really bad headaches for a 6 year old and my 4 year old son is Autistic) and I have medical issues myself.

So I'm hardly ever home.

See? Exactly, not slackers. So you can't be in an "adopt a slacker program" if you guys aren't slackers, that's the point I'm getting at. It's defrauding a charitable organization or something along those lines :tongue:

See? Exactly, not slackers. So you can't be in an "adopt a slacker program" if you guys aren't slackers, that's the point I'm getting at. It's defrauding a charitable organization or something along those lines :tongue:

We all have to have goals

I have the disease too, I tried fighting it however there's no full time work. I know I can cure it with full time work. So I'm doing the emergency cure, active duty in the army.... yet I fear the slacker's disease may have spread there as well.. for they are procrastinating and taking forever to get anything done... IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!

I have the disease too, I tried fighting it however there's no full time work. I know I can cure it with full time work. So I'm doing the emergency cure, active duty in the army.... yet I fear the slacker's disease may have spread there as well.. for they are procrastinating and taking forever to get anything done... IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!

Lazy fuck! Get the hell outta bed before 3 pm :tongue: Everytime I call and your voicemail picks up I go "oh man, I know he's sleeping" and suuuuuure enough you always are!

• 2 years later...

Didn't we start this program a while back in the War with the Air Force? You would still get to use controllers and stuff...but on their PS3 you are actually destroying shit or even looking at a real naked woman taking a real shower through a real camera.