STUFF FOR SALE! HELP ME GET SURGERY AND MOVE!

Hi everyone! I will be posting periodically here and also on Facebook with posts like this. They will contain alot of cool purses and clothes, shoes, and random household stuff as well as some books, video games and other items. Long story short, I need surgery. Now. I have no insurance, am on unemployment, cannot get any assistance, and was also just informed I will be having to move in the next couple of months. Not a good scenario. SO... I'm shedding whatever I can live without. I will meet you, let you pick it up, or ship it to you. Please keep checking for these posts! There will be manly stuff too!

post-5-0-38038100-1310921412_thumb.jpg

Size 10. Brand: Diba. Original price:$80ish. SELLING FOR $20 PICKED UP OR $27 SHIPPED. Worn once, like new really. Comfy, but heel is too high for me. They're a snakeskin type faux leather. Remains of Nordstrom stickers inside, easily removed with Alcohol. The picture sucks, because my phone's camera sucks. They look alot better in person.

ALSO:

Lancome lipsticks in Alloy, Merlot, Trendy Mauve & Risque. All are new and unused and within date. Asking $5.00 each.

Artistry Foundations: $10 each, new and unopened in boxes and unexpired.

Time Defiance Firming in Hazelnut

Absolute Oil Control in Ebony and Hazelnut

Self Defining Sheer in Ebony

Mary Kay - I have alot of Skincare in stock, selling for a discount, or would be happy to order what I don't have for you, also at a slightly less awesome discount. (Contact me privately about Mary Kay.)

Antique Sewing Machine Parts - I have an old Singer buttonholer attachment and an old Ward set that looks like knobs or something. If you might want these, let me know. They are not selling on EBay, and they will be free for the taking.

Cushman Tire: Selling for my brother, this is a long shot. $75.00. I have alot of info on it. If you happen to have a Cushman and need a tire, PM me. LOL

Damn I need to win the lotto and just give you the money.

I don't really even have any credit to speak of left (and haven't since /ponders for a second... well since years ago when I used to see you more)

Ugh! I hope things work out, maybe us replying to this might help it get more visibility, some of the more expensive stuff in a "package" might sell on ebay in a way that would be hard to sell "in person" on here/Facebook due to the random guy living in Louisiana that might be willing to pay a lot more than joe-blow down the street would. (Lower cost stuff often easier to just sell personally not even worth the time / energy to put it on ebay, although I'm sure your more familiar with that than I am)

/ponders how to get more eyeballs.

I'm cross posted on Facebook and lot of it is on EBay too. I have a ton of stuff to liquidate. I need to raise around $10,000 though so yeah.. it sucks. I'm kind of contemplating just going to the ER and see if they will do the surgery there so I can stop feeling miserable all the time. I love our wonderful country and it's idea of healthcare. *sigh*

Damn I need to win the lotto and just give you the money.

I don't really even have any credit to speak of left (and haven't since /ponders for a second... well since years ago when I used to see you more)

Ugh! I hope things work out, maybe us replying to this might help it get more visibility, some of the more expensive stuff in a "package" might sell on ebay in a way that would be hard to sell "in person" on here/Facebook due to the random guy living in Louisiana that might be willing to pay a lot more than joe-blow down the street would. (Lower cost stuff often easier to just sell personally not even worth the time / energy to put it on ebay, although I'm sure your more familiar with that than I am)

/ponders how to get more eyeballs.

Depression Glass: Amber Sandwich pattern. Set of decanter (missing stopper), 8 goblets, and 4 sandwich plates (which I haven't photographed.) The set is in perfect condition except for the missing stopper. I want $50.00 for all of it, but might consider selling the plates separately. The goblets and decanter must stay together, as they are worth alot more this way. These are worth alot more than this price, but I really don't want to deal with EBay.

Baby food mixer, and two packs of freezer trays. New in box, though the boxes are hella worn out from storage. $20 for the lot.

PURSES!!! Turquoise Echo Red by Marc Echo: $25. Random brand: $10. XOXO : $20.00. Vera Bradley: $35. Tiny and has chain strap: $10. FAUX Chanel: $30. All the purses have very little wear and are not stained or dirty. I'm annoyingly anal about my bags. :) If you want to see pics, see my Facebook post or PM me.

I'm cross posted on Facebook and lot of it is on EBay too. I have a ton of stuff to liquidate. I need to raise around $10,000 though so yeah.. it sucks. I'm kind of contemplating just going to the ER and see if they will do the surgery there so I can stop feeling miserable all the time. I love our wonderful country and it's idea of healthcare. *sigh*

:grouphug :grouphug :no

I'm kind of contemplating just going to the ER and see if they will do the surgery there so I can stop feeling miserable all the time. I love our wonderful country and it's idea of healthcare. *sigh*

That actually may be worth a try. Hell, try all the ERs around you!

Our healthcare system makes me so pissed off. I can't afford the meds I need half the time either, have to suffer and budget them, saving them only for the worst times.

I hope you find a solution soon. (((hugs)))