DGN Night Aftermath July 16th

hey all. I was there as well, but not wearing my HK shirt. was in pink/black plaid... but yeah, it was hot as satans balls last night. the boyfriend had on his gas mask that he most recently fabricated with blue led lights, but they kept shorting out. kinda sad that only a couple of my songs were played. :\

I had an awesome time. I got to talk to a lot of people last night (even the cool Mr. Troy). Alyssa also had a blast. The only down fall was it was way too hot for me. I had to just sit in a corner several times because the heat was making me very sick.

Was nice talking to you and your friend hopefully it will be a regular occurrence.

hey all. I was there as well, but not wearing my HK shirt. was in pink/black plaid... but yeah, it was hot as satans balls last night. the boyfriend had on his gas mask that he most recently fabricated with blue led lights, but they kept shorting out. kinda sad that only a couple of my songs were played. :\

I'm guessing we didn't meet? I had it in the back of my mind "look for hello kitty shirt" but never saw one. Although my memory is pretty poor and its possible we met and I just suck. :gathering:

...Ill post more when i get out of this post-stimulusoverload-coma =P

Wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not due to the health issues having a mild relaps after overdoing it last week (and the weeks before that) but things are ok now. Made it down there with Shawn.

I was a good little boy and stayed in my "corner" from 12 - 2 , almost felt like I hadn't even drank anything due to .. I'm not sure what. Met a LOT of new people that I've either never met before or don't remember meeting before (some DGNers some not...)

Passed out many cards (for me anyway) can't do it en-mass the way I used to.

*searches memory banks for people that I actually talked to rather than just "saw".

DeadCoolgothGirl - *cheers* finally. We met. :animier: ... gotta plot to get your friend on here somehow. /plots.

Xillatoxic - I think I'll finally remember now. /bonks self

Tyger - Sweetheart as always. :flower:

Eevvee - Nice to see you.

DJ Arron - Belive it or not I've been thinking about something you said perpetually since then. :secret:

Pleasurekatzen - Cute outfit! (girl inside it probably doesn't hurt)

Eletrosonic - Good guy. Need more of you around. *works on eletrosonic clone machine*

Roman (aka "lealand city club") - Been hassling him to come back down for WEEKS.

RavenEve - (ho lee crap she lives!)

Shawn - :animier:

I know I'm missing people but I'm half awake.

Was glad I went. Thanks to everyone for being nice. My week was shitty, despite the heat the friendly faces help. :thanks::grouphug

*searches memory banks for people that I actually talked to rather than just "saw".

DeadCoolgothGirl - *cheers* finally. We met. :animier: ... gotta plot to get your friend on here somehow. /plots.

Was glad I went. Thanks to everyone for being nice. My week was shitty, despite the heat the friendly faces help. :thanks::grouphug

Lol you have actually met me once before. You had been drinking for a bit at that point and said you were thinking of if you were going to get to meet me.

Another night. And got slightly insulted by a conversation with somebody who apparently thinks I'm a spoiled brat. Thanks for that.

Maybe its good to keep your mouth shut when intoxicated.

Reason #206 why I don't drink.

Lol you have actually met me once before. You had been drinking for a bit at that point and said you were thinking of if you were going to get to meet me.

I always feel like I need to explain why I forget things, just so people don't think its becasue I dont care, most people dont mind but some get offended which makes me feel like an ass. Saturday i was barely lit at all. I have a bad memory (clinically a bad memory) along with just the information-overload that is the social ping-pong at CC makes that problem worse. I literally forgot my buddy don's name who I've known for 30 years a few times (although that was at a particularly low point post-car accident) luckily long past. I wouldn't let myself off the hook on due to drinking, usually I know what I'm saying at the time its just not really super "clear" lets say. Which, really a problem I just have to manage I rarey drink enough to be "blasted" , about 80% of it is the sensory overload putting stress on my other problems.

When there is a ton of stimulus, the Sensory Processing Disorder is at its height (basically I have a hard time "focusing on things" , not like ADD, but just i see/hear everything "all at once" and its hard to filter) like at CC it makes that SPD worse. Unfortunately there is no way to avoid it and still grow DGN, cant do it from the cave, and hiding in the cave has its own downsides anyway.

Better to get out and maybe make some mistakes than stay home , hide out , and do nothing / not even try. :yes (within reason, can always overdo anything)