The DGN Street Team 2.0

For DGN to do well we need help getting the word out, this is typically the hardest type of help to get. The most effective promotional system is direct person to person. "Are you on DGN?" (then stuff a DGN card in their hand) type promotion. The street team is for people that want to help promote DGN in a more structured way. In doing so while have a sense of pride in doing something good for DGN and in the process encouraging others to do so by example.

Street Team Requirements

- You must have at least 100+ posts

- Must maintain some minimal level of on-board activity, 4+ posts per month or so.

- Must agree to directly promote DGN at least once a week to a specfic person. Even if that only means handing the girl at the McDonalds drive through a DGN card or (directly) asking someone on facebook to join DGN.

- Once you've asked to join the street team you must have at least 1 person signup and post 50+ posts with you listed as a referrer before you are actually "on" the street team.

Street Team Rank/Level Icons

In order to give recognition to the hard work of street team members the following level badge system is in place, visible in your profile.

How to gain ST levels:

- Each person that lists you as a referrer when they signup and then post 50+ posts increases your level by 1.

- You also can gain 1 level by getting a DGN Bumper Sticker, putting it in a very visible location that you own (preferably on your car) and posting a PICTURE in the DGN bumper sticker thread.

Levels 1- 4 (Rank One)

streetteam1.pngstreetteam2.pngstreetteam3.pngstreetteam4.png

Levels 5 - 9 (Rank Two)

streetteam5.pngstreetteam6.pngstreetteam7.pngstreetteam8.pngstreetteam9.png

Levels 10 - 14 (Rank Three)

streetteam10.pngstreetteam11.pngstreetteam12.pngstreetteam13.pngstreetteam14.png

Levels 15-19 (Rank Four)

streetteam15.pngstreetteam16.pngstreetteam17.pngstreetteam18.pngstreetteam19.png

Level 20 (Rank Five)

streetteam20.png

Currently the highest attainable level.

How to Join

Message Troy with the following:

"I have read and understood the Street Team Requirments, agree to them and would like to help"

Include your name and address so I can send you some DGN cards if you don't have any (or need more)

gallery_1_337_1258.png

gallery_1_337_1636.png

Note: You can't stay at the same ST level for years on end, if you don't gain a level in some reasonable amount of time (say three-six months) then you'll be removed.

Updated Street Team Levels

Troy Spiral - LEVEL 13

Dead Burger King - LEVEL 10

Chernobyl - LEVEL 7

Raev - Level 5

GothicRavenGoddess - 3

Nevar (Pestilence) - 5

Tyger - 2

StormKnight - Level 1

EAF - 1

Rayne - 1

Kat - 1

Black Jack - 1

VictoriaVengence - 1

(Prospects)

TitsMcGee (J11)

Fidget (J11)

Sexslavetrainer (J11)

LittleMissLuckyCunt (J11)

One easy way to gain a ST level that people aren't taking advatage of enough is the Bumper Sticker method. *points up*

Also if you know of someone on the board that put something like "John" as their referral and you are "john" but I just know you by your board name let me know (if they have posted 50 posts)

I want my level back I got some people to join from manfast!

Yeah i saw! Thanks! Was just waiting for you to actually reply to that PM i sent out to all the old street team members, but its all good ill add you now. Re-checking everyones level at the moment now too. (although its slow going, got some issues atm)

Black Jack added at level 1

Referal Report for Black Jack:

Black Jack 1 Erik DaRaven

Black Jack 0 blacktomorrow

Black Jack 21 L3GS D1aM0nD

black jack 111 angry_darkness

Black Jack 5 Kumori_T

black jack 2 Blue Angel

black jack 0 james

BlackJack 2 Luxoria

blackjack 9 RayneReInvented

• 4 weeks later...