Seems like you guys got a much more Mobile friendly board!

Geez. Where to start. My dissapearance starts with my computer dying. It would take an hour to load Google (seriously, an hour.) So, I was forced to use Amy's Mac (yeah, not happening). I tried DGN on my phone and...well, it was a mess. Topic names all over the place, unorganized, I couldn't tell what was up versus down. Not to mention that the default text required a Hawk's vision, and when I zoomed in, I found myself taking up to an hour to read a page. Needless to say it was horrible. Now we have a new pc, but the keyboard drawer is causing my shoulder to cramp up if I use it more than 15 minutes. (In other words I have to be loaded up on pain meds to use it. Lol) But, out of sheer curiousity I decided to check out DGN on my phone again (After hearing about some updates). And voila! It works! I have yet to check everything out and see how well EVERYTHING works (Troy/Phee get to work on an Android ap, chop, chop! :p) but for the most part, I think I can work with this. I doubt I can come back ENTIRELY (Due to some health issues I'm currently tackling, not to mention career projects that take priority) but I think I can come back as a regular member every so often. I hope you guys (mainly the Mods) understand.

P.S. Ok, typing long winded, heartfelt messages are kinda a nuisance on a Droid. Grr.

No matter the reason for leaving, I'm just glad to have your sassy-ass back! :peanutbutterjellytime:

No matter the reason for leaving, I'm just glad to have your sassy-ass back! :peanutbutterjellytime:
Edited by Chernobyl

Good to see you. Hope to see you around more often. Dead computers suck! =(

The next software update should be more mobile friendly than this one is. I'd have done it already as its "free" but the picture gallery part of the software is not free (10 bucks) and we don't have 10 extra bucks to do that (along with the fact that I'd like to save up some of the sparse donations for some new DGN promotion cards.

DBK!! Yay!! You're back!

You are teh awesome! I love it how you've always got projects going, and when any issue arises, including health issues, you kick its ass, and say "next!?" lol

And we love you're sense of humor! I still remember sitting with Nightgaunt while he was looking through his phone, and he found a strange number labeled "Dirty dirty little secret," hahahahaha! It took us a minute until we figured out it was you because you used his phone for something :laugh:

Always great to see you around DBK! :wave

• 2 weeks later...

Troy: Yeah! I noticed today! It opens up as a standard mobile version forum. The background is white though, so it's REALLY hard to see some of the custom fonts. But once I signed in, it opened up the "full version". It *looks* like a mobile client as well though. Gotta say, it looks purdy! And links (on my touch screen) are MUCH more accurate. I'm able to click on my messages link. By my profile picture at the top of the page (the number inside the little square) WITHOUT zooming in! That's impressive! My only complaint right now is that when I type it's a bit laggy, leading to typos, but I think that's an issue with my phone. Not the site.

Tszura: HA! I remember that! That was SO long ago! (You'll have to change that number. So long ago. Lol)

Phee: How's that leg doin'? So long ago.... LOL

Troy: Yeah! I noticed today! It opens up as a standard mobile version forum. The background is white though, so it's REALLY hard to see some of the custom fonts. But once I signed in, it opened up the "full version". It *looks* like a mobile client as well though. Gotta say, it looks purdy! And links (on my touch screen) are MUCH more accurate. I'm able to click on my messages link. By my profile picture at the top of the page (the number inside the little square) WITHOUT zooming in! That's impressive! My only complaint right now is that when I type it's a bit laggy, leading to typos, but I think that's an issue with my phone. Not the site.

Tszura: HA! I remember that! That was SO long ago! (You'll have to change that number. So long ago. Lol)

I tested it on a friends Android phone (i dont have internet access on my phone.. that costs like... money.) and it looked pretty clear without logging in, unfortunately I don't get many opportunities to test it on mobile stuff.

Oh and I have a new number, not sure if you got it when I sent it out before (and you know me, I dont care about posting it publicly: 734 637 3883 (anyone else needs to get ahold of me feel free, i dont always answer though).

Actually just re-worked the way the SQL query works to make it more accurate / easier to read, and lo and behold other than some guy named "Search Engine" and some loser named "Troy" DBK is the No 1. promoter currently, still. Thats some skill. *updates DBKs Street Team Rank to 5"

Really?? SWEET! You saw the back of my wheelchair, right Troy? It still has the DGN bumper sticker followed by:

"Tell them DBK aka DeadBurgerKing sent you!" Lol And considering that goes where ever and when ever I go, it does the work for me! And every now and then people do ask me about it and then I hand them a card! (I keep a few in my pouch at all times!)

Which reminds me, I'm still battling to get a new wheelchair. But I think I'm getting closer. With that being said, would you happen to have another DGN bumper sticker laying around? I lost the spare one you sent me in the move a few years back. And the one on my chair has been on it for so long, there's no way I can peel it off without it getting destroyed.

Really?? SWEET! You saw the back of my wheelchair, right Troy? It still has the DGN bumper sticker followed by:

"Tell them DBK aka DeadBurgerKing sent you!" Lol And considering that goes where ever and when ever I go, it does the work for me! And every now and then people do ask me about it and then I hand them a card! (I keep a few in my pouch at all times!)

Which reminds me, I'm still battling to get a new wheelchair. But I think I'm getting closer. With that being said, would you happen to have another DGN bumper sticker laying around? I lost the spare one you sent me in the move a few years back. And the one on my chair has been on it for so long, there's no way I can peel it off without it getting destroyed.

I think one key thing other than you just being cool is that you specificly say "tell em I sent you" there. Where other people might just randomly mention it but arent so "direct" about it. Yeah I saw that weelchair thats awesome. :gathering: