DGN MANFAST Registration Thread

33SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by sglgothmom) Super cute photo of Raev and Siren :wub:.

75CHR.jpg

(2010) Distance shot of Pest, Timata, and Enishi. The flowers give it a cool effect, but THEY'RE NOT SUITABLE FOR MANFAST.

It's comin' up FAST in 30 days!

Edited by Chernobyl

Had such an epic day yesterday, I missed the random photos :X. You get TWO sets today! How about that deal?

88SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by Sglgothmom) I know they call triceps the "silent muscle" of the arm, but clearly there is NOTHING silent about Bear Jew triceps.

37CHR.jpg

(2010) TFG looks frightened, as she's getting ready to be Nathan Explosion.

67CHR.jpg

(2010) Slogo thanks Bear Jew for a few things, namely being born, secondly making it to MANFAST to crack open some Nayzees.

53CHR.jpg

(2010) Prick and MzMeowMix, shortly after they arrived if I'm remembering correctly.

I already sent out a message on FB today encouraging people to pay me up so that we can get you finalized! I see many people on the list over there on the "I'm attending" list, who haven't payed and have said that they want to camp and not just visit, so it's urgent you start to do that! The earlier you get in your reservation, the more able I am to FULLY confirm you can go and assure you a spot. With that said...

28 days left to get $12 together

Edited by Chernobyl

glitch and I are going to try to visit, however I just moved out a week or two ago so money's super tight not and I gotta work like every day :[[[ but def want to visit!

I'll put you on the visiting list, expect a PM from me with our contact numbers. Hell, Ypsilanti is pretty close so I'm sure you guys won't have an issue dropping by. I always recommend Saturday and to get there somewhat early so you don't miss the action.

Chernobyl,

Due to the fact that cake in 90 degree weather turns mantestants into 87 year old grandmothers, we are skipping the birthday cake this year in favor of a present. hehehehe. Now I just have to find enough duct tape to rap it in.

(I didn't do it Garbeldena picked it out) hehehe.

Side note why haven't more people registered yet??????? Do they know what they will be missing if they do not go???? Really come on its only $12$ per person. Plus you can come drink our booze.

Side note why haven't more people registered yet??????? Do they know what they will be missing if they do not go???? Really come on its only $12$ per person. Plus you can come drink our booze.

:unworthy:

102SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by sglgothmom) YES! THIS IS THE MANLIEST PHOTO OF RAEV EVER EVER EVER TAKEN.

69CHR.jpg

(2010) Pest in back making some fucking food, others like Enishi and Ricky standing around waiting for it to be done. I was there also, but behind the camera, because much like a bear mother and cub: Where ever hottness is making food, I'm usually in the vicinity.

25 days to make peace with whatever God you may believe in (on-site priest for your last rights not provided, it's BYOP)

wormsandwomb and sglgothmom are now reserved! Roster updated :happy: We're up to 27 spots reserved now!

Here's yer photos, it's a twofer again because I was at the beach and couldn't post anything earlier:

50CHR.jpg

(2010) FIERCE

66PST.jpg

(2010, photo by Pestilence because he's a dick) HAD to put Cherodrunk-face in there. I was super wasties and my loving boyfriend decided he was going to sneak a photo in. Since a lot of you look pretty glazed over in your photos, I figured I'd throw it in to be fair.

80SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by sglgothmom) During All Your Chairs, Timata, Raev and Siren were the last competitors by this point as Slogo and KatRN05 watch the showdown.

Image010.jpg

(2009) Black Jack in the back of the Cobalt en route to Brighton.

23 Days, almost out of the 20s so we're getting close :jamin

Excited to also announce that there will be a 50/50 $5 raffle held at MANFAST this year :jamin. Your five bucks enters you to win half of the jackpot and the other half goes to a worthy cause...funding DGN itself :unworthy:. Half of the proceeds will be directly donated to DGN's coffer to help keep the board going, promoting up, and events funded...so make sure you bring extra money. Either way, you might win, and if you don't then you can be proud your money actually went to something good.

Excited to also announce that there will be a 50/50 $5 raffle held at MANFAST this year :jamin. Your five bucks enters you to win half of the jackpot and the other half goes to a worthy cause...funding DGN itself :unworthy:. Half of the proceeds will be directly donated to DGN's coffer to help keep the board going, promoting up, and events funded...so make sure you bring extra money. Either way, you might win, and if you don't then you can be proud your money actually went to something good.

That is an excellent idea.

91SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by sglgothmom) More chair action, I can't get enough of these pics, they're epic.

4JFR.jpg

(2010, photo by JFR) The Fairy Gothmother is handed the Sword of 1,000 Beers.

Now we're in the teens...19 days to be exact :fear: