DGN MANFAST Registration Thread

Another skipped day, this seems to happen the closer that we get to the quest. I'm literally shaking while typing this :rofl:...

100_2490.jpg

(2008) Sodomy Steaks, year one. They were still in prison at this point, gettin' violated. We taunted the FUCK out of Constantin when he ate them :rofl:.

41SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by sglgothmom) The Drunk Tank :chug:

155BJ.jpg

(2010) The most EPIC arm wrestling photo that we have from last year.

30tsz.jpg

(2010, photo by Tszura) Fire to the Face, done by Raev and Black Jack. Pestilence is on the table refereeing, TFG is in the front watching, and I'm behind Raev cringing :ralph:.

OMFG...TWO DAYS. IAMSITTINGUPINHERESHITTINGMYSELF :fear:. Srsly, it's like a holocaust on dem britches.

I am excited. I was really thinking about not going but I need a day away from things and I haven't seen anyone in a while. It just sucks I can only make it Saturday, but I'd lose my holiday pay if I canceled my shift this Friday. See you all very soon.

Up to 150 jello shots,

3 5ths of Canadian Whiskey

1 gallon of Vodka

1 5th of Jägermeister

partial 5th of Sambuca

partial 5th of Drambuie

some rum

some jack

some Irish whiskey

and a partridge in a pear tree?

I am excited. I was really thinking about not going but I need a day away from things and I haven't seen anyone in a while. It just sucks I can only make it Saturday, but I'd lose my holiday pay if I canceled my shift this Friday. See you all very soon.

You were gonna not go!!!? :starwars: You're already paid for, that would be silly.

Edited by Chernobyl

Fixed

I will be bringing some, deary. (Yes, Chernobyl, I'll be bringing the kind you mentioned you like, as well)

Up to 150 jello shots,

3 5ths of Canadian Whiskey

1 gallon of Vodka

1 5th of Jägermeister

partial 5th of Sambuca

partial 5th of Drambuie

some rum

some jack

some Irish whiskey

Holy Jebus!

:secret: (did i mention that i'm paid up, and will actually be there this year!?) :scooter:

:fear:

YAY!

This will be my first year attending.

Oh yes. Is anyone else bringing an air mattress? I don't have a pump for mine, and I'd really not have to spend the extra $$ to buy one, if i can just borrow one from someone else. No big deal, either way. I'm just curious :)

I will be bringing some, deary. (Yes, Chernobyl, I'll be bringing the kind you mentioned you like, as well)

Holy Jebus!

YAY!

This will be my first year attending.

Oh yes. Is anyone else bringing an air mattress? I don't have a pump for mine, and I'd really not have to spend the extra $$ to buy one, if i can just borrow one from someone else. No big deal, either way. I'm just curious :)

I may have one

41 spots reserved. I fear for my life AND my legal record. Behave at night people! No super late night loudness and we will be fine :) We always try to wear you out with sun and events during the day anyway lol.

Do you have all the appropriate back up measures in place? Bail money, lawyers, fire volunteers, EMS, psychiatrists, etc...?

I can run faster than most Kenyans...so yes.

Annnnd another guest makes FORTY FUCKING FOUR :ohmy:.

I am now closing reservations to anyone who isn't buying an ENTIRE lot outright ($42). This being, with four spots to a lot, and forty-four spots reserved, we now have 11 full lots. Brighton isn't going to even know WTF hit it.

LAST SET :fear: Who'll it be until next year...?

93SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by sglgothmom) I'm having deja vu here, it feels like I posted this already. It's so epic that I'm posting it twice.

151BJ.jpg

(2010, photo by Black Jack) The silhouette of who may possibly be this year's MANPION...

OMFG OAJSEF;UJAWO;THA;EGHO;ASDNVKNO;ZASJERO;HAWLGNA;DFN;ADJFL;KJASDF;LJK

WE WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!! :ohmy: YOU MAY BEGIN ARRIVING AROUND 3PM. IF YOU HAVE NOT PMED ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER, PLEEEEEASE DO SO NOW!

Edited by Chernobyl

Good news - I finally got my conditional approval for my NEXUS card.

Bad news - Customs and Border Patrol/Homeland Security people have scheduled my final interview with them for me...

...for Saturday afternoon. ><

:no: