DGN MANFAST Registration Thread

I'm going to try to do this this year it seems like a lot of fun!! Sad though we can't be naked :( which makes me think DGN should do a trip to a nudist beach or park hehe.

Tried to reserve private land for that reason this year, but the date fell through. My goal is to grab up a few acres of vacant land to own in the next year or so, in which case we won't have to worry about it anymore.

Tried to reserve private land for that reason this year, but the date fell through. My goal is to grab up a few acres of vacant land to own in the next year or so, in which case we won't have to worry about it anymore.
Edited by Chernobyl

were there not more lots last year?

I uhmm...have only had registration open for like a day...? :unsure: I'm sure by the end we'll have waaaay more reserved! :jamin

I uhmm...have only had registration open for like a day...? :unsure: I'm sure by the end we'll have waaaay more reserved! :jamin

If we can talk Tyger into coming to camp with us, *Siren* and I are going to name our lot "Camp Pervert". Strip poker inside the tent and bringing along her twister board. Need to revive that from Manfast 2...

If we can talk Tyger into coming to camp with us, *Siren* and I are going to name our lot "Camp Pervert". Strip poker inside the tent and bringing along her twister board. Need to revive that from Manfast 2...

The key is to successfully find a tent big enough to house a bunch of us naked. Anyone have a yurt? :tongue:

The key is to successfully find a tent big enough to house a bunch of us naked. Anyone have a yurt? :tongue:

Everyone will be happy to know that yet again I will NOT be naked this year at Manfast.

Rofl, stfu, you definitely wouldn't have been in the group of people we were unhappy about being naked :tongue:.

Rofl, stfu, you definitely wouldn't have been in the group of people we were unhappy about being naked :tongue:.

Wasabi.

One of the few things that made me restless.

A party within a party need I not apply.

Me naked you must be drunk I know because some of us followed a bright moon that night and it wasn't in the sky. :bunny:

Edited by Black Jack

Cher, can you message me with a way to get my money to you whether its bringing it to you (depending on where you live), or paypal? I opted WITH the recreational pass for both my pickup AND the hearse so I could show up in either or. Hoping I can skip out on work Friday night so I can be around both Friday and Saturday. I need to look into getting a tent as well. Might need it anyway if I don't get into a place before my house sells or forecloses lmao.

Oh and I'll save everyone the eyesore of seeing me naked. At least until I get back in shape heh.

Edited by Reaper

Cher, can you message me with a way to get my money to you whether its bringing it to you (depending on where you live), or paypal? I opted WITH the recreational pass for both my pickup AND the hearse so I could show up in either or. Hoping I can skip out on work Friday night so I can be around both Friday and Saturday. I need to look into getting a tent as well. Might need it anyway if I don't get into a place before my house sells or forecloses lmao.

Oh and I'll save everyone the eyesore of seeing me naked. At least until I get back in shape heh.

Look for a PM momentarily! Glad you're camping in this year instead of just visiting this year, we enjoyed having you before and having a hearse out at the campground rules :jamin.

Look for a PM momentarily! Glad you're camping in this year instead of just visiting this year, we enjoyed having you before and having a hearse out at the campground rules :jamin.

Updated the rules, adding rule number seven. It has always been an implied rule, and I have a feeling that the odds of it occurring are very small, but I put it up there just in case.

Keep the reservations coming, everyone!! At this time last year I had a lot of people saying they're going and even more maybes, but the amount of people who have fully squared everything away so far and the overwhelming amount of people who have confirmed they are going and making arrangements is exciting :jamin:. There is a limit of 100 people...can we reach it? :tongue:

1st year - 9

2nd year - Around 27

3rd year - Around 40

4th year - ...? :evil:

Updated the rules, adding rule number seven. It has always been an implied rule, and I have a feeling that the odds of it occurring are very small, but I put it up there just in case.

Keep the reservations coming, everyone!! At this time last year I had a lot of people saying they're going and even more maybes, but the amount of people who have fully squared everything away so far and the overwhelming amount of people who have confirmed they are going and making arrangements is exciting :jamin:. There is a limit of 100 people...can we reach it? :tongue:

1st year - 9

2nd year - Around 27

3rd year - Around 40

4th year - ...? :evil:

ELEVEN PEOPLE ALREADY COMPLETELY PAID :jamin! This is a fucking MANFAST record, if it keeps up like this then I'm projecting we might be able to get SIXTY people.

ELEVEN PEOPLE ALREADY COMPLETELY PAID :jamin! This is a fucking MANFAST record, if it keeps up like this then I'm projecting we might be able to get SIXTY people.

Since I had people inquire, this year is 100% absolutely first-come first-serve. I will NOT add anyone preemptively to the roster that is "getting the money to me". Unless I "have the money" then your name does not appear on the list! This encourages people to actually pay promptly and having "false" entries on the list throws off people who then think that there is less space than actually available.

Since I had people inquire, this year is 100% absolutely first-come first-serve. I will NOT add anyone preemptively to the roster that is "getting the money to me". Unless I "have the money" then your name does not appear on the list! This encourages people to actually pay promptly and having "false" entries on the list throws off people who then think that there is less space than actually available.
Edited by Chernobyl