Tim Osman is dead? Maybe but there is still a lie.

Now the first I heard of it was in a small article with a picture. Then I read another article with this quote in it "The argument against releasing the pictures: they’re gruesome. He has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible." that made me think about the photo circulating all over the place. I did a google search for a larger size death photo and noticed that there is only one shot, but I also saw a photo of him alive that looked strikingly similar. I got up this morning to do some more research to prove that the photo is false (without using the government oafs statement) but it appears I was beaten to it.

x-300.jpg

Now I say "Lets see the real photo with the "massive head wound above his left eye ... with brains and blood visible" to prove at least that much"

Then I have other questions like "Why dispose of the body about a day later?" and "Why dispose of it in a non recoverable way?"

It doesn't matter if he is alive or dead, I can only come to one conclusion. This is staged.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever...just something to keep the meat grinder running over there. This is just something to give them a reason to load more clays into the trap shooting range that is the middle east so our boys have something to shoot at.

If we ever do go to war over there I will be so happy...

Whatever...just something to keep the meat grinder running over there. This is just something to give them a reason to load more clays into the trap shooting range that is the middle east so our boys have something to shoot at.

If we ever do go to war over there I will be so happy...

Not only is it believed to be another pretext for more war but don't forget what good PR it is for the president who has the lowest approval rating yet.

It is also more pretext for removing more rights using fear mongering over Al CIAda reprisal.

It lowered oil prices.... which is funny because that SHOULD not have anything to do with oil prices.

Of course it should dude. It is part of the good PR. Our savior got that evil bastard and lowered gas prices in one swell foop. Great PR for those who only see a few pixels in the picture. read as zombie majority.

Of course it should dude. It is part of the good PR. Our savior got that evil bastard and lowered gas prices in one swell foop. Great PR for those who only see a few pixels in the picture. read as zombie majority.

Dead Bad Guy = Cheaper Gas..... hmmm.... Just think of how cheap gas will get if we kill Justin Beiber.

They would pay you per gallon...and maybe even start full-service stations again!

Wait.... I have never seen Justin and OBL in the same place at the same time..... kind of a strange coincidence... thats all I am saying.

Wait.... I have never seen Justin and OBL in the same place at the same time..... kind of a strange coincidence... thats all I am saying.

No...that can't be...maybe his long lost son that was conceived with a Russian prostitute that visited the middle east once?

Now the first I heard of it was in a small article with a picture. Then I read another article with this quote in it "The argument against releasing the pictures: they’re gruesome. He has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible." that made me think about the photo circulating all over the place. I did a google search for a larger size death photo and noticed that there is only one shot, but I also saw a photo of him alive that looked strikingly similar. I got up this morning to do some more research to prove that the photo is false (without using the government oafs statement) but it appears I was beaten to it.

x-300.jpg

Now I say "Lets see the real photo with the "massive head wound above his left eye ... with brains and blood visible" to prove at least that much"

Then I have other questions like "Why dispose of the body about a day later?" and "Why dispose of it in a non recoverable way?"

It doesn't matter if he is alive or dead, I can only come to one conclusion. This is staged.

http://www.seaservices.com/Muslim.htm

Pays to look before running into conspiracy. I dunno, I personally think they got him, but everything that is in the ENTIRE universe can be construed into into a conspiracy, so we can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt (as with most things). So I would love to think he is dead, unless I have ridiculously overwhelming evidence telling me otherwise, then I'll stick with being the "zombie majority" (i.e. those busy important stuff in LIFE, because life is too short to waste on digging every nook of the internet to prove if someone is dead or not.)

Pays to look before running into conspiracy. I dunno, I personally think they got him, but everything that is in the ENTIRE universe can be construed into into a conspiracy, so we can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt (as with most things). So I would love to think he is dead, unless I have ridiculously overwhelming evidence telling me otherwise, then I'll stick with being the "zombie majority" (i.e. those busy important stuff in LIFE, because life is too short to waste on digging every nook of the internet to prove if someone is dead or not.)
Edited by Chernobyl

Its fun to read Vaters silly posts...

First off explain where I try to prove that he is not dead? If you can successfully answer then I will bother to dignify the rest of what you said with a response.

Heck I'll make it easier for you. Show me where I imply it.

First off explain where I try to prove that he is not dead? If you can successfully answer then I will bother to dignify the rest of what you said with a response.

Heck I'll make it easier for you. Show me where I imply it.

honestly, who gives a fuck? i mean, it's like a victim's family watching a murderer being put to death - it's closure of a sort, but it really doesn't mean shit.

and as far as i've seen around here, gas prices went up $0.20 overnight, so i say it's got nothing to do with it.

:dry:

Chern,

The only thing your bolding proves is that I think it is staged.

That has nothing to do with whether I think he is alive or dead.

According to what I have posted you could assume that I believed he was already dead a week ago or a month ago or last year or back in 2003 when Madeline Albright said it on FauxNews.

Sigh, black is white, up is down, Emmanuel Goldstein is dead.

Bin Laden's burial at sea...

“runs contrary to the principles of Islamic laws, religious values and humanitarian customs”

-Sheik Ahmed al-Tayeb, the grand Imam of Cairo's al-Azhar mosque, Sunni Islam's highest seat of learning

“The Americans want to humiliate Muslims through this burial, and I don't think this is in the interest of the U.S. administration,”

-Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed

“What was done by the Americans is forbidden by Islam and might provoke some Muslims. It is not acceptable and it is almost a crime to throw the body of a Muslim man into the sea. The body of bin Laden should have been handed over to his family to look for a country or land to bury him.”

-Islamic scholar Abdul-Sattar al-Janabi

Ignoring what the Muslim scholars are saying and reading seaservices.com/Muslim.htm conjoined with the fact that the USS Carl Vinson has cold storage facilities, the body should not have been dumped. Inset disparaging remarks about failed attempts at disparagement. :wink

Now if he has been alive and on the run for the past 10 years one must give the man great respect where great respect is due. It is no simple feat to live on the run for so long with a dialysis machine in tow, made all the more difficult traveling through mountainous terrain and using it during that long stint in the caves.

His burial at sea is fine...it is considered an honored tradition for some navy folks. They don't like it? Too bad. They jumped in the sandbox and they just as much sand in our eyes as we did in theirs. Is killing, burning, dismembering, and hanging the bodies of people bad? Is beheading people in a very slow manner bad? I cutting body parts off of dead soldiers bad? I think all of those are considered sick. They can get their traditional religious panties up in a bundle if they want...but it will be more of a dick move on their part if anything.

Having cold storage doesn't mean anything. I know a few sailors that have it written that they WILL be buried at sea and not brought back home. If it is not specified then the body will be buried at sea. He went "sploosh"...at least that is the sound I imagine...and it is over so getting mad to the point of getting back at us would be childish.

I have no doubt he's dead.

Why?

Even the right wing is not questioning this one.

For every Islamic scholar that says his burial was terribly insensitive, there's another

that'll say it was the proper thing to do.

Besides, those clerics will be against ANYTHING America does.

They've got DNA samples, which I don't believe Bin Laden was handing out at every corner.

Imagine they buried him?

Where?

Where could they do it that wouldn't get torched or defaced?

Or where he'd be dug up and run through the streets as the great martyr the clerics want to make him to be?

They did the right thing.

Bury him in a way no one could get at him, but in a proper Islamic rite so Obama couldn't objectively

be seen as not respecting Islamic law.

Vater has made a lot of sound points on this board recently (even if I disagreed with them)

but I think it's too conspiratorial to say Bin Laden is gone.

Oh, and gas is now over $4.30/gallon in Troy.

My point isn't that it was a bad thing to do religiously, I only highlight to point out what a bullshit defense the disposal at sea is. Everyone wants to focus on that aspect being right or wrong so they can ignore the two issues with it that I highlight. The speed between supposed time of death and irrecoverable disposal method.

Edited by Vater Araignee