Call for a female model!

Hello there!

I'm looking for a female who is willing to get down to their skimpies, or less, and sit scrunched up in some netting that will be hanging off the ground. Think cocoon, and you'll get the idea. I'm looking to do this in my backyard due to the structure I have which the netting will be hanging off of. I wish I had tall fencing all around, but I don't. It's only on the left side in the backyard, so whomever is going to do this with me needs to understand there may be eyes from passersby. We don't have a ton of walking traffic, so I'm not too worried about this. I will try to put up something to block the eyes, it just may not be the best thing. I'll try to keep any exposure minimal!

This is a "time for print" shoot, so while I unfortunately can not offer monies, I will provide copies of all the pics taken.

A little bit about me......

Model work

Pics taken looooong ago

I've been doing alternative model work for the past couple of years myself, and love it! It's always very cool to see what the photographers do with the pieces, and now I'm ready to give it a go! The pics you see in the second link were taken quite some time ago during my college years when I was working with film. They're not the greatest, so please forgive, but I just wanted you to see and understand that I'm completely serious about this, and think of this as a collaboration.

So if you, or anyone you know may be willing to participate, let me know please! If you're willing to, and you don't know me personally, please know that I welcome your friends/assistants to come with you for support. I know what its like to feel exposed, and would not want you to feel unsafe or uncomfortable at any time.

I live in the Hazel Park area, which is where the shots will be taken. If you want to do it, and live close but have no ride, I can come pick you up.

I don't have a date yet, because it will depend on the models schedule, but I would like to do it soon. The weather is perfect, and I do need somewhat of a sense of decay, so as I look in my backyard.....now is the time! lol

Thanks for looking!

Tszura