Just an update

for those that remember me, greetings kids! and i use the term loosely. :) haven't been on here in a long time. mainly due to not being able to play online with (now) 2 little boys that eat up all my time!

Jett is 15mo old, and running around like the little mad monkey that his dad was once upon a time ago. :) hgghh;j;j ;j;hg;hb <-- that was him. lol. not editing it either because it shows that he's trying to be a pain in my butt.

we almost didn't have a name picked out for our newest son until about a month before i had him. Jase is still in the "what the hell was that noise" phase of life. only a week old and loves to cuddle, just like daddy and his brother.

obviously, i like 'J' names for boys. no more kids for a while though, i think. Jett weighed 6lbs. 6oz. when he was born. Jase weighed 8lbs. 12oz. BIG difference! that's good enough reason as any.

moved into a house in eastpointe too. so now i'm just focusing on getting our new "nest" in order, while taking care of my little monkeys.

that's about it for now. *looks over at Jase* it's amazing to me how much they can actually sleep through. :)

Ah glad you drifted back! Also glad to know you've been doing more than well :happy:. And Eastpointe you say? I'm a city over, so that makes us neighbors! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Ah glad you drifted back! Also glad to know you've been doing more than well :happy:. And Eastpointe you say? I'm a city over, so that makes us neighbors! :peanutbutterjellytime:

• 1 month later...

MORE OF AN UPDATE?*****

MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUMBASS! we only stayed in that house for 3wks before him and one of his female friends had this "genius" idea to move all the way out to Sterling Heights & live with her because she wasn't going to charge us rent. ... sounded good. too good. now, we've been here over a month, the friend isn't living here because he & i are not married, have 2 kids, and it's a sin to live in a household of such, according to her religious beliefs. yet, the hypocrite has a 5yr old son & is on the "hunt" for a husband, & calls my family evil because we don't go to church. :wallbash: so its fine for her to sit there and have long discussions with my boyfriend about everything else, but she won't talk to me because i'm not of the cross-wearing-going-to-church-every-sunday kinda person. :starwars: i'm not one to force my beliefs down someone's throat, but i expect to be treated as i've treated them; with nothing but respect. after having a long talk with her about this, we finally got things squared away. :happydance still, now we have to find yet ANOTHER place to live because, as i previously stated, my boyfriend's a dumbass & doesn't think before he leaps. i must remember to take charge when it comes to living situations & the well being of our children. i love the moron, but i think he needs to be hit in the head with a 2x4. wish us luck. i'll keep you posted.