Do you know someone...

saechalyn

Do you know someone who is HIV +?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Megalicious

Yes I know many ppl that are HIV + and one that has full blown AIDS. Ive also lost one friend to AIDS already. Its really sad and painful to watch some one you care about go through that. That what sharing needles and unprotective sex does ..... be careful out there you guys ....

My friend, Brian. He's me with a non-detachable penis. We finish each other's sentences and laugh at every joke we tell each other. He contracted it from an ex boyfriend who had cheated on him. He doesn't treat it like a death sentence, though. He takes his meds, works out, and eats right. So far, it's just HIV. If it ever turns to full-blown AIDS, I don't think I'll know what to do.... :tear

Yah, the guy I heard about was doing that....cheating on his boyfreind without condoms. Can't they prosectue you for murder if you do that knowingly now?

My friend, Brian. He's me with a non-detachable penis. We finish each other's sentences and laugh at every joke we tell each other. He contracted it from an ex boyfriend who had cheated on him. He doesn't treat it like a death sentence, though. He takes his meds, works out, and eats right. So far, it's just HIV. If it ever turns to full-blown AIDS, I don't think I'll know what to do.... :tear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah same here. I don't get sex much sometimes I think thats why. I am scared shitless as I already have one disease that is going to kill me that isn't contageous. I mean I do get lots of offers don't get me wrong....

Offhand I don't know anyone who has HIV or at least told me about it. HIV is a scary thing and this is the kind of topic that reminds me of why I'm such a prude.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah same here.  I don't get sex much sometimes I think thats why.   I am scared shitless as I already have one disease that is going to kill me that isn't contageous.  I mean I do get lots of offers don't get me wrong....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, I've passed up many opportunities/offers just because I didn't really know the girl that well......don't get me wrong, I do like sex alot...but why tempt fate even more.

When i was in high school we had a boy who had Hemophilia and he contracted HIV through one of his transfusions, he passed away befor we graduated from complication of his dieses and the HIV.

Since then i have not known of any one who had openly spoken about being infected.

In all honesty i hope this is one thing that never touches my life again. I am sure it will but i hope it doesnt. It is really scary.

lilith

Yah, the guy I heard about was doing that....cheating on his boyfreind without condoms.  Can't they prosectue you for murder if you do that knowingly now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sadly, Brian wouldn't prosecute if he could. He's still in love with him. I would sue the motherf*cker if I could....

So far, it's just HIV. If it ever turns to full-blown AIDS, I don't think I'll know what to do.... 

*hugs Brenda* It's so scary to care about someone who is positive. The woman I know isn't even a superclose friend but I know I will fall apart if she develops AIDS. But she was diagnosed in 1993 and isn't even on medication yet so *crosses fingers*

this is the kind of topic that reminds me of why I'm such a prude.

HELL YES. I look at so many people who don't seem to realize or care the risks they are taking just to get laid. Scary indeed.

Archived