"vaccination leads to autism" = FRAUD

Guest Megalicious

This is sad news. I mean, ya, it's good that a faked study has been shown to be so... it still leaves the question with out an answer... "Why is my child autistic?". Autism, much like MS, didn't exists 100 years ago.

Why is anything, anything? - genetic flaw, bad timing, one adenine/thymine/guanine/ cytosine in the wrong place, environmental factors, social role modeling - I think you get my meaning.

Anything idiopathic in nature is always... thought provoking, challenging and ... sad in the search for an answer of some sort- and as this so clearly shows and answer of ANY sort, just for the soul purpose of having AN answer.

I do not find this news surprising.

My heart goes out to the kids that have had unesscary disease, and in some cause DEATH (and the parents that have lost their children), all for the sake of his EGO... sad is not the word I suppose... more like devastation.... :no

The fact that this direct connection was based on one study with only 12 children involved is absurd.

As far as vaccines go, in general, I'm against them. There are too many uncertainties that are involved, and things that go wrong. With the last onslaught of the whole H1N1 vaccine, I remember seeing a couple of stories about how some of the vaccines dispensed were not even strong enough. My old boss also had a very sad, and painful experience when her sister died when they were younger from side effects that happened after she received a vaccine. Her sister lost all control of her body, and required total care for a couple of years. The family searched for years, and met with countless doctors to find out what was wrong. All signs pointed to the vaccine, but they could never prove it. About 18 years after she died, the family got a letter stating that the vaccine she received was from a bad batch.

I don't get vaccines anymore. I put enough crap in my body, I don't need to pump myself up with that, too. :) Vaccines always made me sick for a day or two anyway. Just my personal preference.

• 12 years later...
On 1/6/2011 at 10:39 PM, Gaf The Horse With Tears said:

This is sad news. I mean, ya, it's good that a faked study has been shown to be so... it still leaves the question with out an answer... "Why is my child autistic?". Autism, much like MS, didn't exists 100 years ago.

I wish I'd have replied to this back then, but they most certainly existed 100 years ago (MS diagnosis goes back 200 years.) Before there was an official term for them they just either weren't diagnosed or were diagnosed as something different (like autism being a symptom of schizophrenia.)

Those along with other diseases are only more common now because we understand the brain way more now than we did back then, and as such we can better recognize them now.

On 7/18/2023 at 1:13 PM, Scary Guy said:

I wish I'd have replied to this back then, but they most certainly existed 100 years ago (MS diagnosis goes back 200 years.) Before there was an official term for them they just either weren't diagnosed or were diagnosed as something different (like autism being a symptom of schizophrenia.)

Those along with other diseases are only more common now because we understand the brain way more now than we did back then, and as such we can better recognize them now.

I was gonna say, reading the original post in this thread I'd say it didn't age well 🤣

4 hours ago, Destroit said:

I was gonna say, reading the original post in this thread I'd say it didn't age well 🤣

I think it aged great.  It's the antivaxers that didn't age well, but only because a number of them stopped aging altogether.

• 1 month later...