City Club New Years Eve Masquerade Ball- 12/31/10

Spreading the word about NYE shenanigans at City Club!

Join us Friday, December 31st for one of the BIGGEST parties of the year: The City Club New Years Masquerade Ball!

18+ welcome with proper ID/ 21+ to drink.

Doors @ 10pm.

DJ's Void6, Pleasure Kitten, Elektrosonik, Aaron Hingst, Pulse State and Zachariah Messiah will be spinning your industrial/ebm/goth/retro/new wave requests until 6am!

Behind the bar, your favorite bar tenders will be mixing up delicious drinks (including some very special NYE drink specials!) until 4am!

Couples: $25.00

Singles: $13.00

Admission includes champagne toast and party favors!

Suggested dress code: Black & White Masquerade apparel.

We'll also be handing out prizes for the couples with the best masquerade attire!

Need a mask or a new outfit? Stop into Showtime Clothing at 5708 Woodward in Detroit and mention the City Club New Years Eve Masquerade! You'll get 10% off all masks and clothing in the store!

If you're contemplating booking a room or suite at the Leland Hotel, we urge you to act fast as there are only a few rooms still available! Make your reservation today at: 313.962.2300

Come ring in 2011 with us!

It would be cool if they actually played newer music to bring in the New Year.

For sure, that won't happen :p in fact, we're going to stick to music from 1975-1985 strictly. (I kid, I kid.)

speaking on behalf of ALL of the current city club dj's, we look forward to continuing to bring all of you exposure to new tracks/bands during each of our sets! Looking forward to seeing you on NYE!!!!!! :D

Edited by pleasurekatzen

For sure, that won't happen :p in fact, we're going to stick to music from 1975-1985 strictly. (I kid, I kid.)

speaking on behalf of ALL of the current city club dj's, we look forward to continuing to bring all of you exposure to new tracks/bands during each of our sets! Looking forward to seeing you on NYE!!!!!! :D

orly...

Spreading the word about NYE shenanigans at City Club!

Join us Friday, December 31st for one of the BIGGEST parties of the year: The City Club New Years Masquerade Ball!

18+ welcome with proper ID/ 21+ to drink.

Doors @ 10pm.

DJ's Void6, Pleasure Kitten, Elektrosonik, Aaron Hingst, Pulse State and Zachariah Messiah will be spinning your industrial/ebm/goth/retro/new wave requests until 6am!

Behind the bar, your favorite bar tenders will be mixing up delicious drinks (including some very special NYE drink specials!) until 4am!

Couples: $25.00

Singles: $13.00

Admission includes champagne toast and party favors!

Suggested dress code: Black & White Masquerade apparel.

We'll also be handing out prizes for the couples with the best masquerade attire!

Need a mask or a new outfit? Stop into Showtime Clothing at 5708 Woodward in Detroit and mention the City Club New Years Eve Masquerade! You'll get 10% off all masks and clothing in the store!

If you're contemplating booking a room or suite at the Leland Hotel, we urge you to act fast as there are only a few rooms still available! Make your reservation today at: 313.962.2300

Come ring in 2011 with us!

$13 to go to THAT sh*t hole?

Hahahahahahahahahaha... I would rather get syphilis from a $5 whore!

C'mon people... You really can't find something better to do?

Unfortunately for the first time ever, I will probably have to be out working/driving on NYE. How shitty is that, which I will also have to put up with dodging drunks on the road? I am looking forward to 2011 too as my truck and a couple of debts will be paid off and I will have a cheaper house payment :D I really wish I could bring in the new year with my good reasons. But I guess it will have to wait til next year.

If you'd like I will gladly pay your cover. Its only $13. Every bar that is open on New Years Eve will charge at least a $25 cover PER PERSON, so by comparison what City Club is charging is pretty cheap!

Thank you, Kat, for once again selflessly dedicating your time to promote a venue that you, and many many others enjoy. ...just remember that when the stars are out in the field playing, there will always be a fat guy on the bleachers eating chilidogs bitching and belching about something. (...and those around him cheering you on =D)

She can't shes banned :/ nice jesture thoe :) as for me and the bf it hasent been a forsure yet. but will most likely be there. :)