Badass Women Characters in Movies

In another thread, Chernobyl laments:

I think it's really ironic that to this DAY...there are no badass women in movies, only women who are girly froo froos that they try to pull as "badass" by putting them in war-type situations.

I mentioned Ripley in the Alien movies. Taysteewonderbunny would like to contribute She, from Machete. Any others? I'm sure there have to be more.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gG_YiAWn8qM

This is, perhaps, the only person in all of "No Country For Old Men" that does not fear Anton Chigurh, and for that, she is pretty badass.

Yes, and she was safe because she followed the rules.

I actually admired Moss's wife because she would not play along, even though it meant, definitively, she would meet her demise.

Edited by taysteewonderbunny

One of my current favs......

KickAssHitGirlHit43.jpg

I call shenanigans. She's a girl, not a woman. I'm sure if Hit-Girl was Hit-Woman...she'd be in a g-string with some pasties :rofl::tongue:.

Oh and not sure if anyone put this, but I do believe Tank Girl would probably count. But then again, she's based from a British comic, not an American one, so that explains that.

I call shenanigans. She's a girl, not a woman. I'm sure if Hit-Girl was Hit-Woman...she'd be in a g-string with some pasties :rofl::tongue:.

Oh and not sure if anyone put this, but I do believe Tank Girl would probably count. But then again, she's based from a British comic, not an American one, so that explains that.