Another brillant parent

I seen this on Nancy Grace last night/this morning:

http://www.channel3000.com/news/25130623/detail.html

Disgusting. Im a single Dad who has full custody of my kids, and when they get home from school they are gonna wonder why they are getting all the extra hugs today

*sigh*

It's people like this that make me sometimes believe that a couple of ideas seem good: tests to see if people are qualified to be parents, and a permit to reproduce with punitive fines.

I agree with you, what the hell was going through this woman's head? Oh I know, her own damn selfish wants.

*sigh*

It's people like this that make me sometimes believe that a couple of ideas seem good: tests to see if people are qualified to be parents, and a permit to reproduce with punitive fines.

Yeah, this is the kind of stuff that makes me, not Pro-Choice but Pro-Abortion. I think that someone like her shouldn't ever be allowed to have children and if she gets pregnant again it should be mandatory abortion. There are so many people out there who are just not fit to be parents and really abortion just might be more humane for their children....better than suffocating in a closet, better than all the other times they're had to suffer in that closet.

Of course I realize that there are so many things wrong with my "Pro-Abortion" plan as well because who knows maybe the person would pull themselves together and be a good parent.

I agree with this 100%......just because a woman has the parts that enables her to reproduce doesn't mean she would make a good parent. I have met a few women over the years that should not have had children. Made me feel sorry for the kids seeing how unfit their moms are.

I think there will come a day when testing to get authorized to reproduce will be mandatory.

Too many psychos are spawning and mucking up the human race.

• 2 weeks later...