Detroit Erotica Ball Oct 9, 2010 at Bert's

mundlaw

ABSOLUTELY NO CAMERA'S allowed this year! This Rule will be enforced. If you are caught, your camera phones will be confiscated and locked in a safe No Exceptions.! However, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Okay I'd just like to point something out. I get the not wanting cameras thing, but if you confiscate someones camera phone, and it then gets lost/stolen from you guys, yes you are responsible.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think it needs mentioning that I attended the Detroit Erotica Ball and had a good time watching the performers and erotic displays throughout Bert's Warehouse. Saw some familiar faces and watched as the faces of my friends lit up in a way I haven't seen before, heh heh. Anywho, considering the Roman theme, thought I'd post some pics of my costume:

roman2.jpgroman.jpg

Great Turnout. This event gets bigger each year. I don't have the link but if you write info@detroiteroticaball.com you can get the vendor info.

Does anyone have the link to the pics they were taking when you walked in the door. My date still has the info and I want to see them now lol