Games: American McGee's Alice 2

http://www.ea.com/alice

Well I'm excited for a return to Wonderland. As a fan of the first one that I played on PC back in 2000 I can't wait to see what will be done with this theme to compete with today's high level graphics and gameplay. Of course that might very well be its downfall. With survival horror games it's often a hit or miss market and in this case in particular you're riding on a perversion of classic literature. Quite certainly a legendary remake that predates the Johnny Depp blunder that came out so recently. I hope they put more focus on the relationship between Alice and the psychiatrist that's taking care of her. They barely even touched on that in the first rendition aside from the "journal" pamphlet that came with the game. I know I enjoyed reading that as much as going through the game itself.

Well I'm interested in hearing what everyone thinks about this. Any takers?

I was so excited when I found out about this!

I am in agreement! Looks like they just put up another Teaser Trailer on the site. I will most assuredly get the game for PC though I wonder if my graphics card will really do it justice...I may have to tweak my hardware for the occasion, a task I've put off for far too long.