My birthday Party - September 11th

For my birthday this year I am going to the Renaissance Festival from like 11am-5ish pm. Then I think My Sister, her boyfriend and our other NON dgn friends(But you can come 2 if ya want)are going to go out to eat on are way to the Leland(to help me last longer than a 1/2hour). Then head all are little butts over to the Leland and start the drunken good time’s . I’m not sure on the meeting place at Renaissance Festival yet, but I know I invited allot of you on FB already I’m just making sure I have not missed anyone. So if you wanna come out to see me on my birthday just tell me, I’ll be more than happy to see you. :band:fun::beer::jamin:bunny::pizza::stuart::flower::welcome::biggrin::sorcerer::thumbsup::happydance:gathering::peanutbutterjellytime::gathering::happydance

41785_132436096801429_1858_n.jpg

That's right!! That's Riku's birthday too!! :fun: Woot!!!

Unfortunate change of plans for us :( We're going to try to make it to the club, but we definitely won't be going to Ren Fest this Saturday because we spent all of our allotted monies for the fest yesterday. This was complicated by the fact that we also went to the Gouge Festival, which if you're on my FaceBook, you know I'm talking about Arts, Beats, and Eats, lol. Sorry we're going to miss the day piece of your b-day, but we'll try our damnedest to catch the night festivities!!