arack Hussein Obama support Mega-Mosque at Ground Zero...

Has any one botherd to research the man building it?

Yep...

Thank you! Very informative!

Great article, though the comments following it confirm my belief that most Americans are idiots.

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. This whole thing amounts to a whole lot of ado about nothing.

Lots of good, well thought out posts in this thread, and a few that are, quite frankly, alarming.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The terrorist attacks were horrible events but they were terrorists not the whole religion. Lets not forget how many have been murdered in the name of christianity and this was under the direct order of their religious leaders. We do not feel churches are wrong so lets have a little understanding. I dont think anything should be built at the exaact site but a monument of all faiths.

http://guerrillanews.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/mosque-ado-about-nothing/#more-788

aside from the Inside Job speak, this is a fantastic article that hits all the right notes. and the title is ingenious.

As soon as I saw the Coexist bullshit, I exited the page.

I don't understand why the generic come back to anyone that loves their country, or supports the military, or is a supporter of conservative ideals, is that they are somehow how a Fox News fan of some sort? Rather ignorant.

Is coexistence really against being a conservative? I only ask because I know several conservative people that are interested in tolerance and coexistence. I think the Fox News comment came from the fear mongering vibe.

I read a few of the first posts in this this thread all all those posts make me think is, people - plain and simple - do not understand what this countries history is and what this country was founded on.

So, since there are those that are against others having freedom to express their religion (as their posts clearly pointed out their anger towards something as meaning less as a mosque) how about those that are offended offer to give your freedoms and then we can allow our government to take away their freedoms so you, will be happy. *yea I'm a little ticked off at the moment*

I'm not a Muslim, I'm not even religious for that matter. I don't care for places of worship but, I don't care if others want a place to go to practice their beliefs even if I think all religions are kooky ideas at best. My family has fought for our freedom and *within reason of course i.e. - so long as no one is killing and so on and so forth* we should respect their right to practice their beliefs. So long as they aren't killing people, who get's harmed over a building in a certain location?

The Empire of Japan bomb pearl harbor, killed how many innocent military and civilians and yet, how many cars, electronics does America purchase from Japan? Are we not on good terms with that country now?

I think we as a nation need to start healing from 9/11 and stop the paranoia and hatred towards the people that were not involved. If our nation can heal from pearl harbor we can sure as hell heal from 9/11.

Those are just some of my thoughts.

I read a few of the first posts in this this thread all all those posts make me think is, people - plain and simple - do not understand what this countries history is and what this country was founded on.

So, since there are those that are against others having freedom to express their religion (as their posts clearly pointed out their anger towards something as meaning less as a mosque) how about those that are offended offer to give your freedoms and then we can allow our government to take away their freedoms so you, will be happy. *yea I'm a little ticked off at the moment*

I'm not a Muslim, I'm not even religious for that matter. I don't care for places of worship but, I don't care if others want a place to go to practice their beliefs even if I think all religions are kooky ideas at best. My family has fought for our freedom and *within reason of course i.e. - so long as no one is killing and so on and so forth* we should respect their right to practice their beliefs. So long as they aren't killing people, who get's harmed over a building in a certain location?

The Empire of Japan bomb pearl harbor, killed how many innocent military and civilians and yet, how many cars, electronics does America purchase from Japan? Are we not on good terms with that country now?

I think we as a nation need to start healing from 9/11 and stop the paranoia and hatred towards the people that were not involved. If our nation can heal from pearl harbor we can sure as hell heal from 9/11.

Those are just some of my thoughts.

+1