Hogwarts is real!

Aww. I'm sorry to inform everyone that I have vaporized this location with a thermo-nuclear device. Sorry for the inconvenience, this was done to avoid possible end-of-the-world scenarios involving rabid teenage girls with bad teeth.

Aww. I'm sorry to inform everyone that I have vaporized this location with a thermo-nuclear device. Sorry for the inconvenience, this was done to avoid possible end-of-the-world scenarios involving rabid teenage girls with bad teeth.

Are you confusing Harry Potter with Twilight?

Umm.. WRONG!

Its just as bad, if not worse, its just that Potter didnt ruin an already established genre.

Whatever, this is clearly a thread about the awesomeness of there being a Harry Potter theme park so all the bashers can rant elsewhere.

Umm.. WRONG!

Its just as bad, if not worse, its just that Potter didnt ruin an already established genre.

Yeah what that guy said^^

Lol. It's ok Eevee, we still love ya. I mean, in an online not-creepy kind of way hahaha ;P

Hey---

to hell with sparkly vampires, but Harry Potter gets my vote of support. Here's why:

It made reading popular again! It also got parents and children reading together. It got my *nephew* reading, and since he's advanced in years since then, we've got him reading D&D and Forgotten Realms books.

Harry Potter kicks ASS.

Hooray for literacy!

Awww...but I wanted to do it :crybaby:. What matters is that it was done by someone. Nice job, Soulrev.

Awww...but I wanted to do it :crybaby:. What matters is that it was done by someone. Nice job, Soulrev.

• 1 month later...