City Club Poll for new night Sunday or Tuesday?

d:konstruct

Its lame that less people go to City on Fridays. Fridays seem to be more fun and have less douches (and more dance space).

It rocks that less people go on friday's. Saturday's the floor is to crowded.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that just one long track being played? And people still can't understand the douchebag/baggete attendance there...?!?!

And, Nocker, was this when Ron was running the Lab?

Um I think? big black guy?

Is that relevant?

That would be Ron - used to be head of security @ CC.

We didn't know what was going on with The Lab when he was running it;it only seemed to be open for events. Brought Demented Are Go there in '04 and Calavera in '06 while he was still in charge. Didn't know if he had any weekly things going. :wink

That would be Ron - used to be head of security @ CC.

We didn't know what was going on with The Lab when he was running it;it only seemed to be open for events. Brought Demented Are Go there in '04 and Calavera in '06 while he was still in charge. Didn't know if he had any weekly things going. :wink

We posted about it here -_-

its ok though, your still cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Tuesday would be fine. I am sure alot of people do enough during the weekend and just want a day to rest and prepare for the start of school and work.

I take it you skipped right to answering and didn't bother to read the rest of the thread...? :tongue:

I take it you skipped right to answering and didn't bother to read the rest of the thread...? :tongue: