What games are you playing?

civilization 5. Yeah...I'm not gonna be sleeping much

Teh DiGiTaL cRaCk.

Yeah its good stuff too man! Had me up till 6am the other night. Just clock watchin'.

3:00am: "Man I had better get to bed gotta be up at 8am for work"

4:00am: "Fuck it's 4 already?! Ok I'm going to be just let me get this one thing done and..."

5:00am: "Fuck it..."

Edited by Darkmatter

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing a few facebook games Robot Unicorn Attack and Backyard Monsters. On the PC I've been playing Zombies Vs. Plants. On the Wii its usually Zelda Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing, and Spryo. PSP I've been playing Lego Harry Potter and Little Big Planet. PS3 Lego Indiana Jones with my oldest son. I'm excited about the new Donkey Kong coming out on Nov 21st for the Wii.

BLACK OPS FTW!!!!

xBox Gamer Tag: A11Y0URBA5E

If you try to talk to me or add me atm, you're going to find it's probably NOT me playing but either Timata or Black Jack playing from my house. NAZI ZOMBIES IS BACK!!!! HELLZ YES!

Has anyone unlocked "Five" yet? Let's just say I've never been so excited to be Richard Nixon in my entire life!

OH! Add Pestilence also, his profile is usually always logged in an it's ACTUALLY him playing: RoT Sawdoff

Highest I've gotten in four man Zombies in Kino Der Toten has been...9 I think? The Pentagon I've topped either 11 or 12.

I've played all of like, three times on both maps though. Will probably have more time when I'm done with the semester. Best round I think was Tom, myself, Constantin and Pestilence. It may have been Timata though and not Constantin, can't remember, pretty sure it was Constantin though.

Pestilence and Constantin played for like...72 hours, only taking like an hour catnap each night. Needless to say when we drove Constantin home yesterday finally, he was on the brink of coming down with a flu :laugh:. We gotta stop holding people hostage in our house. Black Jack has been there since Devil's Night :rofl:.

xBox Gamer Tag: A11Y0URBA5E

If you try to talk to me or add me atm, you're going to find it's probably NOT me playing but either Timata or Black Jack playing from my house. NAZI ZOMBIES IS BACK!!!! HELLZ YES!

Has anyone unlocked "Five" yet? Let's just say I've never been so excited to be Richard Nixon in my entire life!

OH! Add Pestilence also, his profile is usually always logged in an it's ACTUALLY him playing: RoT Sawdoff

Highest I've gotten in four man Zombies in Kino Der Toten has been...9 I think? The Pentagon I've topped either 11 or 12.

I've played all of like, three times on both maps though. Will probably have more time when I'm done with the semester. Best round I think was Tom, myself, Constantin and Pestilence. It may have been Timata though and not Constantin, can't remember, pretty sure it was Constantin though.

Pestilence and Constantin played for like...72 hours, only taking like an hour catnap each night. Needless to say when we drove Constantin home yesterday finally, he was on the brink of coming down with a flu :laugh:. We gotta stop holding people hostage in our house. Black Jack has been there since Devil's Night :rofl:.

Edited by Chernobyl

ugh pokemon heartgold, it just took me ten minutes to catch this damn mantine

They still have Pokemon? Dang...that takes me back. I only did red, blue, and yellow though, I thought after they added more Pokemon and all that they were just rehashing all the old stuff over and over again. For all I know, though, they may have changed it entirely as I haven't kept up on it over the years. I still have my GameBoy and the original cartridges back from 1997, last time I ran any of them was yellow and it was two years ago.

They still have Pokemon? Dang...that takes me back. I only did red, blue, and yellow though, I thought after they added more Pokemon and all that they were just rehashing all the old stuff over and over again. For all I know, though, they may have changed it entirely as I haven't kept up on it over the years. I still have my GameBoy and the original cartridges back from 1997, last time I ran any of them was yellow and it was two years ago.

i play 3 games on my laptop. vampire the masquerade bloodlines its kind of like elder scrolls oblivion only it takes place in or around hollywood and your a vampir, also doom 3, and hellgate london

YaY White Wolf....you should play the pen and paper rpg too...

YaY White Wolf....you should play the pen and paper rpg too...

I always wanted to try a pnp rpg. Sadly I don't know anybody that still plays them. Same thing with trading card games really. Like 10 years ago I used to build theme decks for Magic the Gathering as a hobby, but after a year of not having anyone to play them against I decided it was a waste of money. Been thinking about trying Magic the Gathering Online though.

I always wanted to try a pnp rpg. Sadly I don't know anybody that still plays them. Same thing with trading card games really. Like 10 years ago I used to build theme decks for Magic the Gathering as a hobby, but after a year of not having anyone to play them against I decided it was a waste of money. Been thinking about trying Magic the Gathering Online though.

If you are serious and can make it out to the Brighton/Howell area, you can play old system white wolf with me and my troupe. Usually me or my friend Henry are the "Story Tellers" (or dungeon masters as D&D kids would say).

We play every old "World of Darkness" system

Vampire

Werewolf (and the other changing breeds)

Mage

Changeling (aka Fae)

Demon

Kindred of the East

Hunter

Wraith (we prefer to stay away from "Orpheus")

If you are new to the stuff, you should start off with Vampire or Hunter as they are the easiest systems to understand. Wraith and Changeling are probably the most difficult.

Timata is probably yearning for a D&D Night at our place again. This would probably start up in January. He is able to DM but would prefer if someone else did it because he's sick of DMing and wants to play. I believe we'd be doing version 4. We live at 9 Mile and Van Dyke.

Any serious players out there who might be interested?

Timata is probably yearning for a D&D Night at our place again. This would probably start up in January. He is able to DM but would prefer if someone else did it because he's sick of DMing and wants to play. I believe we'd be doing version 4. We live at 9 Mile and Van Dyke.

Any serious players out there who might be interested?

i play 3 games on my laptop. vampire the masquerade bloodlines its kind of like elder scrolls oblivion only it takes place in or around hollywood and your a vampir, also doom 3, and hellgate london

Ugh, could not get into Doom 3 to save my life. It was dull, artistically uninspired and pretty pointless. I prefer the Half-Life series when it comes to my First Person Shooters.

No, not really. I know the system like the back of my hand, and if worst comes to worst, me and henry will dual story tell and the game will run smooth.

Well, I know how hard it is to get the intimacy and feel in the WoD. I will have to think about it.

I have gotten a call to run an adventure for the game I got my screen name from: Torg. I would need at least 4 people to run, maximum of 8. West End Games made simple player rules, and left a lot of the high game detail to the GM. The introductory adventure should give most a taste of it, and I can go from there.

Well, I know how hard it is to get the intimacy and feel in the WoD. I will have to think about it.

I have gotten a call to run an adventure for the game I got my screen name from: Torg. I would need at least 4 people to run, maximum of 8. West End Games made simple player rules, and left a lot of the high game detail to the GM. The introductory adventure should give most a taste of it, and I can go from there.

well...you should play WoD