Marvin the bartender!

you guys need to ask Marv..or a drink called "not water" its rather tasty

Chernobyl ordered one for me this past saturday, and Marvin directed her to Bishop. But to all those who have yet to try it, it is quite tasty. I also had 2 of Marvin's Long Islands and a rum and coke, so it's amazing that I remember anything at all, lol.

Ill only have one drink... Im not one for getting smashed either.

Umm.. for some of us light-weights, one drink is all we need.

As for my drinks, I only go to the holy trinity (that's Marvin, Bishop, and Anita) The new people are okay, but they (the Trinity) have been with me for YEARS.. (I will not comment how many those are, because I am getting up there in the age bracket). :p

Edited by hunhee

Umm.. for some of us light-weights, one drink is all we need.

As for my drinks, I only go to the holy trinity (that's Marvin, Bishop, and Anita) The new people are okay, but they (the Trinity) have been with me for YEARS.. (I will not comment how many those are, because I am getting up there in the age bracket). :p

Bishop is always runner up for me if Marvin isn't there. As for Anita? Noooo...lady does not know how to pour a drink, sorry. Last Saturday Bishop disappeared for a minute and we camped out the bar for almost 20 minutes waiting for him to come back because we refused to get a drink from Anita.

(For people who cannot read yellow font)

Bishop is always runner up for me if Marvin isn't there. As for Anita? Noooo...lady does not know how to pour a drink, sorry. Last Saturday Bishop disappeared for a minute and we camped out the bar for almost 20 minutes waiting for him to come back because we refused to get a drink from Anita.

I order almost all my drinks from Anita - I love her. She's great. And a sweetheart to chat with during the while as well. :)

Occasionally if I feel the need to get hammered I will go to Marvin. Saturday I got my sister's and my first drinks from Marvin because she wanted a strong (very strong) long island. Myself, I'm happy with Anita's - always plenty strong enough, and I won't find myself falling down every other step or not remembering any of the happenings the next day. I love drinks from both of them, but definitely different drinks for different purposes, even if the main ingredients are the same. :)

People can act as though Anita's drinks are weak if they want to, but I find they are still noticeably stronger than anything I'd get at any other establishment, and that's plenty enough for me. :) I'm well past the point where I need to prove how awesome I am by my high alcohol tolerance - I know I'm not that strong, and I'm secure in that. XD

For the most part, I'm a beer and Jager person. When it comes to mixed I take Red-Headed Slut shots which either Marv or Anita do a bang-up job on. :)

Though, when I was a CCer, I lived on Kamikazis back then - by the cups or by the pitchers. Those were courtesy of Anita and they were damn great! :)

oooooooh i have to plug Terra in there to....she dose not bartend very often but when ya see her behind there ya gotta ask for "The Toxic Popcile" whats in it...noooooo one knows...she wont tell anyone and only she can make it...so i you like the tatse of frozen cherry er strawberry Popsicle i suggegst ya try it...two a those puppies and ya have a slight buzz :-P