But you're a man-king!

Chuck Norris does roundhouse kicks in your honor.

Ron Jeremy has named his penis mold--Chernobyl #69

Men want you AND want to be you.

What's more approval than that?

You realize my signature is on its way to become an homage to all the awesome shit you say? Granted, it's awesome because it's all about me and I get Chuck Norris approval according to bean, but even if I weren't me it would all still be really cool shit.

Edited by Chernobyl

• 4 weeks later...

Its been there for 6? 7? maybe 8 years. Whenever day 1 was that we switched to this system from the old EZ Board system) years and I think I've glanced at it all of 3 times, maybe. Its just something built into the software that we didn't go out of our way to get rid of. This is the first time I can even remember it being mentioned. *ponders*

Maybe the stars are there to give us something to be insecure about, since there isn't enough stuff to be insecure about we need to find new and inventive ways. =P

Actually I'm almost never even aware they are there, have no clue what my own "star rating" is nor what any other single persons "stars" are (at least its more relevant than astrology , now that I think about it... wow thats sad lol).

Random off-topic comment: Yay for people that know "posts about DGN" go in this forum (at least eternal does) for some reason people can't seem to keep from posting everything in "other stuff". :whip