The Crushable Babes of DGN...

TomCat

Top 10 Crushees face off (there were ties)  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're all smart, sassy, and very lovely :woot:, and by putting them in the same poll, we get to weed out you vote happy hussies that voted for someone on each independant poll ( Just like I did.) Show em your love. :swoon You're all winners in my book...any of you free this weekend, by any chance??? :swoon

btw, I can count, there were a few ties overall, and it resulted in the "11 Top 10" delectable dishes you see listed in the poll above. Vote away, and thanks for being chrush-worthy lovelies, my ladies. I'd love to thank you all personally, but I just couldn't handle the excitement. :nut

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote vote vote. I did. :swoon

I'm glad you got a laugh outta my banter, Sybil. That's what I'm here for...to entertain you all. :nut

Did I mention I DON'T do barmitzvahs or sweet 16 parties (Those crowds are WAY too tough for me!!)...but just about anything else...my rates are negotiable. NO animal acts either...sickos!

Guest Game of Chance

I'm not voting this time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with MsM...staying clear of this thread...hoping it ends soon...just trying to think of something funny/interesting enough to post enough that will overpower it...lil help BS9?

I'm with MsM...staying clear of this thread...hoping it ends soon...just trying to think of something funny/interesting enough to post enough that will overpower it...lil help BS9?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2 guys walk into a bar and.....

Edited by Black Sunday9