Cyberlox Hot or Not?

• 2 weeks later...

Totally played-out. *yawn*

I agree. It's such an easy, cop-out way to have attention-getting gothy hair. Only thing is that it's no longer attention getting since every other goth chick out there stomping along to Combichrist and Wumpscut has these things on their head.

I feel that certain people pull em off better than others...i have 2 sets of falls i have made myself and they make me look like i have uber long hair and is nice for a change of pace...i have the usual crazy colored hair...though it is black and green atm but the falls or lox tend to match whichever outfit i have on....if they are just wearing them to wear them...then it is not good enough....you have to attempt the whole overall look

I think they are pretty stupid. And on "bigger" people it only makes it worse.

Wow! It wasn't enough to just call out a specific "bigger" person in another thread, and tell her she's unattractive, we gotta go after all of them now?

Look, I don't expect others to pour over the words like I sometimes do, but do you just type out every rude thing that pops into your head?

(To catch people up to speed, he was last seen courageously attacking cancer patients in the Walmart thread

under the name Sluagh666)

:dry:

:yes

-------------

Hunhee wore them to CC, and I thought she looked nice.

Edited by the eternal

Wow! It wasn't enough to just call out a specific "bigger" person in another thread, and tell her she's unattractive, we gotta go after all of them now?

Look, I don't expect others to pour over the words like I sometimes do, but do you just type out every rude thing that pops into your head?

(To catch people up to speed, he was last seen courageously attacking cancer patients in the Walmart thread

:yes

-------------

Hunhee wore them to CC, and I thought she looked nice.

Hunhee always looks great. Fortunately all our DGN women are beautiful and can wear anything and look good so ones negative opinion wont bother them.

Ohhh now I know why your PMing me. well let me explain.

First off, I was NOT calling out a certain person on this board, and im not even sure which person you think im supposed to be making fun of.. but thanks for implying it. Believe me or not, the majority of people I see with cyberdreads are, in fact, bigger people. And having big hair with a big body just adds to the fact that its a big outfit. Thus "they dont look good on bigger people". Again, Im just being honest. I think they look stupid on skinny people to, because it makes there head look huge in comparison to the rest of them. Although I dont see many skinny people wearing them (probably for the reason I stated).

Go ahead and label me as a troll or as a mental case or whatever the hell you want, ill continue saying what I believe, I dont care if it hurts your feelings. Welcome to the real world.