The Ludovico Technique – Devotion

Caustic – Cock Blockin Beats

*Alice in Videoland – MF

Dolls of Pain – In my Ropes

[De:Ad:Cibel] – One of 47

PTYL – Drag Dorks in Vampire Suits

Assemblage 23 – Alive

IAMX – Nature of Inviting

Iris – Waves Crash In (Midnight Sky Mix)

Headscan - Lolife

--- 11:00 PM ---

D:Konstruct – In a Moment

Liquid Divine – Sojourner (feat Frank of Seabound)

Level 2.0 – Darkness

Solitary Experiments – Rise & Fall

*Covenant – We Want Revolution

VNV Nation – Sentinel

X-Marks the Pedwalk – Seventeen

Skinny Puppy – Rodent (Ken Hiwatt Marshall Mix)

*Muscle and Hate – Control I’m Here

Ayria – Bad List

Imperative Reaction – Functional

*Scandy – Crush on a Robot

Velvet Acid Christ – Caustic Disco

Faderhead – TZDV (Club)

Combichrist – All Pain is Gone

Armageddon Dildos – House of Pain (Freakangel Mix)

*Das Ich – Destillat (VNV Nation Mix)

*Grendel – Chemicals and Circuitry

--- 12:30 am ---

DJ S@in+

XMH – Murderous Game

Phosgore – Club Domination

Alter Der Ruine – Relax and Ride It (Be My Enemy Remix)

Faderhead vs. Modulate – Dirty Girls will Skullfuck You

Ivardensphere – Virus (Memmaker remix)

Scooter vs. Skinny Puppy – ProTester

In Strict Comfidence – Silver Bullets (Club Mix)

Rotersand – War on Error (Hidden Mix)

Noisuf-X – I Am Watching You

Suicide Commando vs Rammstein – Massaker/Du Hast

Combichrist vs. Ministry – This is My Rifle/You Know What You Are

*Manson – Thenewshit invective (Obiter Dictum Mix)

*Tactical Sekt – X-Fixiation (SITD Mix)

--- 1:30 am ---

DJ Elektrosonik

*Praga Khan – Breakfast in Vegas

*Pigface – Taiko/SickAspFuck

*Nitzer Ebb – Lightning Man

*Front 242 – Headhunter

Access Zero – Tainted Love

*VNV Nation - Chrome

Evil’s Toy – Angel’s Only (Beyond)

*Skinny Puppy – Pro-Test (Sonik’s Oblivious to the Playlist Mix)

Skold vs KMFDM – Alkohol

*Project Pitchfork – Timekiller

*Blaqk Audio – Stiff Kittens

*Seabound – Without You

Juno Reactor – God is God

Depeche Mode – It’s No Good

*Angelspit – 100% (Combichrist Mix)

Rotersand – Almost Violent (Exilanation Mix)

*Mesh – Crash (Collision Mix)

*Bruderschaft - Forever

--- 3:00 am ---

DJ S@in+

*[sITD] – Zodiac

Interface – Bodyflow (Aesthetic Perfection remix)

Icon of Coil – Dead Enough for Life

Noisuf-X – Hit Me Hard

Nachtmahr – War on the Dancefloor

[X]-Rx – Assholes (pretty much sums up the night!)

Statik Sky – Truth and Freedom (SAM remix)

$Depeche Mode – Blasphemous Rumors

Mesh – Who Says?

*The Cure – Disintigration (Yay Fat Bob and Lumpy Tolhurst!)

Access Zero – Lost Among the Reign (Rotersand Rework)

Dust is Noise – Fractured

VNV Nation – Fearless

Assemblage 23 – Angels & Demons (pretty much sums up the night!)

[sITD] – Pride

Wumpscut – Wreathe of Barbs (Heavy Extended Mix)

This Morn Omina – One Eyed Man (Kill the Daemon mix)

Am disappointed I arrived too late to hear "MF!" I was going to request it...maybe next week.

lol.. I've been trying to get that played for awhile. Elektrosonik usually tells me no (lol) but this week I told him I'd get there extra early to hear it and he obliged me. I <3 him!

I was out for a bit of Seventeen, then went to talk to E-sonik about how disappointed I was that that one wasn't getting more people up to dance. This is the same band that made "Abattoir", "Facer" and "Maximum Pace", come on, people :)

I was still a bit loopy from getting over the zombie sickness I picked up last Saturday...When I finally did come back down to earth and realized what was being played...the song was half over

Me: "Hey, its the new...." *eyes barren dance floor*

Me: *Ponders what sort of vulgarities must be pulsing through the current DJ's head*

Edited by Iris

Me: *Ponders what sort of vulgarities must be pulsing through the current DJ's head*

LOL - if you only knew.

I know Elektrosoniks been trying to get that X Marks track to work for a few months now and it's gaining little by little in popularity. (GREAT TRACK and the full length should be equally as amazing!).

I was certainly frustrated last night, but eh, sometimes the crowd is just not responsive and sometimes as a DJ I'm just not reading the crowd as best I can. Last night I felt they were just not responsive to anything. No worries, there's always next week ;)

An observation after having been fortunate enough to spin in Europe twice and all over the US - Detroit is INCREDIBLY slow to wake up to new music. When somethings long overplayed across the rest of the country and elsewhere, most of this scene is just warming up to it. It often puzzles me because with the internet, myspace pages, music news sites, blogs, online music stores, etc... the information and availability to search and discover new music is nearly right at hand. Change never comes easy, but you think people would tire of hearing the same old thing or perhaps more people be curious in something new.

Anyways, appreciate the support and acknowledgement of the new stuff.