The Collective presents: Zombie Apocalypse Party

Pictures!

In the gallery...

Again, mad props to everyone that came out in zombie make-up or post-apocalyptic gear on Saturday. Appologies to anyone I didn't snag a shot of. I also had at least two shots not come out at all, so if you don't see yourself I do appologize, make sure you find me next month.

As I said in the fave pic thread, if you make your way into the ballroom between the performances during a Collective event, and you see that big white box on top of my rig, feel free to pose for me.

And get your monster masks and ball gowns ready for a masquerade ball 4/24!

Nightgaunt and I had a wonderful time at Zombie Apocalypse! We tore at lots of flesh, and mowed on some delicious brains!! Oh, and whomever put the razor in their head, that wasn't very nice.....it hurt! lol =P

Much respect and admiration to all the bands~ you guys rocked the house! :jamin

Awesome photos Lexmachine!! :thumbsup:

Pictures!

In the gallery...

Again, mad props to everyone that came out in zombie make-up or post-apocalyptic gear on Saturday. Appologies to anyone I didn't snag a shot of. I also had at least two shots not come out at all, so if you don't see yourself I do appologize, make sure you find me next month.

As I said in the fave pic thread, if you make your way into the ballroom between the performances during a Collective event, and you see that big white box on top of my rig, feel free to pose for me.

And get your monster masks and ball gowns ready for a masquerade ball 4/24!

Thanx for the great work!..you rock!