BrokeNCYDE :]

((((HUGS)))

They did not like my 'most-goth-goth-alive-award' thread either...

...they are cranky...let's jam out to this crazy song again...& I'll rebut that evil thread phee made up soon enough...

Well thank you *Huggles* <3 I don't mind. Everyone has their own taste in music. My variety goes over the rainbow and under.

Edited by Axelle_Anxiety

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way...not my bag. But this is coming from someone who secretly listens to Foreigner and Pat Benetar sometimes, so take it as it is :laugh: .

Hun, I listen to A-ha, and bust a move to 3OH!3 and Lady Gaga.... and I dont feel guilty at all. =P

S'ok - not sure everyone gets my 60s French pop music love. :p

Well I'm sure if you give me a few bands I will download them and give them a chance :D

Screamo + techno + T-Pain = my ears bleeding

I actually think all these new people who seem very nice but have EXTREMELY questionable taste in music

are different personalities of Joey Deadcat

He secretly created people like her, Fairy Gothmother, Blood Cupacke, and countless others, all people with little or no interest in goth music----- forcing us to listen to emo, screamo, ICP, nu metal and even THIS MAN---

0505200954224FredDurst.jpg

so that our minds are open and we have a hunger

A HUNGER!

for anything of remote quality.

And what does he do with this hunger?

Oh I'll tell you what he does with it.

He starts drilling us with the best rockabilly and French pop he can find

UNTIL WE LIKE IT!

YOU WANT PROOF?

WELL---

I know at some point I didn't like a lot of deadcat's musical taste, though now... (cue creepy music)

I can't remember when!

BUT it was when I found a good 50% of his French pop thread somewhat enjoyable

(which is significant because it's completely not my scene) that my conspiracy theory fomented.

It continued when I clicked his profile and he subtly stated that Joey Deadcat will turn this into a 60s French pop music site yet!

Don't deny it--I am on to you Monsieur Deadcat!

This all was confirmed when I went into THIS THREAD

The thread was supposed to show the song that "represents you" BUT

gimmme a break, can anyone of you honestly say these guys represent you?---

icp_wraith2.jpg

AND YET within this sea of musical fecal refuse JD posted one of the best rockabilly songs I've heard in my entire life!

BEWARE OF THE DEADCAT! HE WON'T STOP UNTIL HE GETS HIS WAY!

I FEEL IT TAKING OVER ME AND I CAN'T CONTROL IT

I'm seeing monsters --- 60s french pop and rockabilly monsters!

I'm losing my mind and I feel it going!

So, if you see me with a chic hat and a scarf around my neck the next time I'm at CC, you'll know why.

84569-johnny-hallyday-637x0-1.jpg

That's all I'm saying

UNBELIEVABLE that a thread like this gets 32 replies... but then go look at threads about French Pop, FLA, Skinny Puppy, Decoded Feedback, Squarehead, Atari Teenage Riot, In Strict Confidence, Miranda Sex Garden, X Marks the Pedwalk and theirs nearly nobody looking and few replies.

Seriously people, go visit some myspace sites, go visit Metropolis Records or any of the label sites, Side-Line Magazine and forum, Music Non Stop, Fixt music store, podcasts, internet radio shows...

EXPLORE and EDUCATE yourself further... you might find something of better interest out there

UNBELIEVABLE that a thread like this gets 32 replies... but then go look at threads about French Pop, FLA, Skinny Puppy, Decoded Feedback, Squarehead, Atari Teenage Riot, In Strict Confidence, Miranda Sex Garden, X Marks the Pedwalk and theirs nearly nobody looking and few replies.

Seriously people, go visit some myspace sites, go visit Metropolis Records or any of the label sites, Side-Line Magazine and forum, Music Non Stop, Fixt music store, podcasts, internet radio shows...

EXPLORE and EDUCATE yourself further... you might find something of better interest out there

The deathrock and lo-fi goth threads get no love, either. :no

I read them and do some investigating on the bands. Have found some great stuff thanks to you. Eventually these kids will clean out their ears and thank us later ;)

You ever check out Something Cold yet? Think you might dig what you'll hear. STEVIE's co-deejayed there several times.

You know me - not big on electronic-leaning stuff but I like the "wave' sounds played at SC. :wink

You ever check out Something Cold yet? Think you might dig what you'll hear. STEVIE's co-deejayed there several times.

You know me - not big on electronic-leaning stuff but I like the "wave' sounds played at SC. :wink

Gonna try to make it out to the next Somethign Cold event. I heard Justin DJ at Bethany's (Cyberoptix Tie Lab) gallery opening. For the short time I was there it was great stuff.

Me, you and Nocker should all meet up at the next one and be cool :p

Gonna try to make it out to the next Somethign Cold event. I heard Justin DJ at Bethany's (Cyberoptix Tie Lab) gallery opening. For the short time I was there it was great stuff.

Me, you and Nocker should all meet up at the next one and be cool :p

The Deadline Delegation. :wink

The deathrock and lo-fi goth threads get no love, either. :no

That's because most people don't remember these genres.

(I have no excuses for why SP and FLA gets ignored)

Plus this thread is infamous. The song is soo bad yet so memorable, people can't help but respond.

Ask what anyone thinks of No Wave and it's like farting in church.

THAT...is because, these peoples would rather rip on stuff they don't like; than to talk about things they do...this board caught emo...& I swear, I'm tryin' to help them...but, they are happy in misery 80% of the time...

:happy:

...I'm down with the multitudes of musiks!

THAT...is because, these peoples would rather rip on stuff they don't like; than to talk about things they do...this board caught emo...& I swear, I'm tryin' to help them...but, they are happy in misery 80% of the time...

:happy:

...I'm down with the multitudes of musiks!

If it were emo we would be sad about stuff we don't like! We're goth so we're declaring our hate for BrokenCYDE :tongue:.

I'm down with multitude of musics also, but being musically open-minded does NOT mean forcing yourself to listen to music that is just plain isn't good.

Everybody that said that they can make a better tune, in an hour...I challenge you. :harhar:

Why an hour? Clearly these kids are "so talented" that between attending junior high and doing this stuff it probably took them months to come up with this song alone :laugh:.

Give me months and proper equipment I'll make not only a better tune but a full album :rofl:. And I've never done electro yet, but trust me, I'm sure I could pump out a better album.

Why an hour? Clearly these kids are "so talented" that between attending junior high and doing this stuff it probably took them months to come up with this song alone :laugh: .

Give me months and proper equipment I'll make not only a better tune but a full album :rofl: . And I've never done electro yet, but trust me, I'm sure I could pump out a better album.

I made it through the entire thing :animier: . But now I have to spend the rest of the morning injecting my ears with Skinny Puppy to counter-act the effect :tongue: .

Let it be known that I do listen to good pop, hell Gary Numan started out "pop" himself, it just has to be something I couldn't have thrown together on Frooty Loops in under an hour.

So still...after giving the video another shot as I believed my original judgment based from an 8 second trial was not fair...yes, still not my cup of tea.

That's why an hour.

:p

Really though...these guys are makin' WAY more $ than any one of us, & I bet, they think they're pretty fly, & have FUN at their jobs...that's my point...

As to the middle school comments, they have been doin' this for 4 years already...see? A drop of research goes far!