Fairy Gothmother Video

Ok I thought it would be really fun for maybe a viral video and my own pages to put together a small simple skit.

Heres the idea.

You have a prep, jock, cheerleader, coporate person, angsty older 18ish teen, maybe just for fun a elderly or something. For now I wanna keep it with your main labeled normal type of people.

So they are all in their siutations of life. The jock wants to maybe date a hot goth chick and really hates sports and wants to rebel against his football obsessed father. The cheerleader loves hhorror flicks and zombies and unlike the other girls on the squad she would rather be wearing mini skirts and outfits that are not so CHEERY!.The preppy person is arguing with parents as they yell at them for liking dark music and strange thigs and not let him or her be who they want because it might ruin getting into a good college and ect...

So we cue in a industrial version of bibbidy bobbidy boo or something and film first the skipping fet in big platform boots than the goggles and hair and back with wings. I transform them each into a goth and turn a weird vehicle into a hearse.They all as they walk into club turn around in unision and say Thank you We love you Faiy Gothmother. lo. I just think it would be fun!

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

I think it would come across better as a cartoon type short.

or even claymation

Ok I thought it would be really fun for maybe a viral video and my own pages to put together a small simple skit.

Heres the idea.

You have a prep, jock, cheerleader, coporate person, angsty older 18ish teen, maybe just for fun a elderly or something. For now I wanna keep it with your main labeled normal type of people.

So they are all in their siutations of life. The jock wants to maybe date a hot goth chick and really hates sports and wants to rebel against his football obsessed father. The cheerleader loves hhorror flicks and zombies and unlike the other girls on the squad she would rather be wearing mini skirts and outfits that are not so CHEERY!.The preppy person is arguing with parents as they yell at them for liking dark music and strange thigs and not let him or her be who they want because it might ruin getting into a good college and ect...

So we cue in a industrial version of bibbidy bobbidy boo or something and film first the skipping ffet than the googl;e and hair and back with wings. I transform them each into a goth and turn a weird vehicle into a hearse.They all as they walk into club turn around in unision and say Thank you We love you Faiy Gothmother. lo. I just think it would be fun!