xBox 360 Gamertags

We have four TVs, three 360s, a PS3, a Wii, PS2, SNES, NES, and Atari Flashback. Needless to say we game pretty hard in my household.

The third 360 was bought last Friday and it's MINE BITCHES! After sitting there watching The Game, Timata, and Pestilence hog the gaming systems in the house for so long, now whenever I want to play and someone is on my system I have the power to say: "NO! WTF! GTFO! Mah XBOX!"

I ALSO finally got a Live account for the first time ever. I want everyone to add me. Right now I've been rocking Modern Warfare 2, but we also have all of the CoD series down to 3 I believe (actually the older ones may have been in the collection that got stolen by a particular ex-friend bitch who is literally a prostitute on heroin and staged a break-in to our house because she is honestly THAT stupid and thought she'd get away with it.) I'll have to check when I get home if we still have those games.

But yes, my Gamertag: A11Y0URBA5E

Pestilence's: SAVVDOFF

There's also The Game's and Timata's but I'll leave it to them to post it. Post your Gamertag and let's pwn some n00bs DGN style!

I don't have a gamertag yet...but I do have an Xbox 360. I'll probably hook it all up and with Xbox Live when I move out in the summer/fall. :yes

Where are you moving?

(Answer: Warren :whistle:)

lmao

I think we were thinking about moving to the Westland area.

!!!!!

So you're moving FURTHER away? But...but...the DGNers on the Eastside have cheeky and fun shenanigans. The westsiders' shenanigans are all boring and stuff! :tongue:

With moving closer east you get unlimited access to Cherny's personal DDR facilities :laugh:.

!!!!!

So you're moving FURTHER away? But...but...the DGNers on the Eastside have cheeky and fun shenanigans. The westsiders' shenanigans are all boring and stuff! :tongue:

With moving closer east you get unlimited access to Cherny's personal DDR facilities :laugh: .

Ahh! So true! lol

That is a toughy...but, I'm not sure. Its my bestfriend's decision where we move, haha

She actually likes a house just down the street from mine...and I like it too...but its faaaar too close to my mom's house. We could never have any parties.

Thats a pretty sweet tag.

Mine or Pestilence's?

He bet me that I couldn't get the tag "AllYourBase" so I told him I could and improvised. The same thing happened when we played WoW and he told me just "to make up something random because EVERYTHING you can think of is probably already taken" and I made an Orc Warrior named "AllYourBase" and so he made his "RBelongToUs". I also had a draenei priest named "Bananahmck" lol. And I was able to make an Undead Worlock named "Gitzie" which is my kitteh's name and made a Tauren Druid named "Boshy", which is my mom's nickname. I also tend to name characters off Skinny Puppy songs because I have been told I have an unhealthy obsession.

Pssst...currently my best friend is looking at prices of houses in the Ferndale area... :fear:

But she is seriously looking, like, EVERYWHERE. So I have no idea where we will be moving too, rofl

She likes the house just down the street from my mom's house.

And I do too.

But...fuck that!

Yours. Its witty and doesn't have any filler(420,666,313 etc) My tag is sleptwithghost which is a play on the placebo cd sleeping with ghost but seeing as how placebo never broke out in america everybody thinks I'm a necrophiliac.

Just because Placebo didn't explode doesn't mean they aren't appreciated here. =P

Pssst...currently my best friend is looking at prices of houses in the Ferndale area... :fear:

But she is seriously looking, like, EVERYWHERE. So I have no idea where we will be moving too, rofl

She likes the house just down the street from my mom's house.

And I do too.

But...fuck that!

Awwww...shiiiit :peanutbutterjellytime: (We'd be neighbors)

Actually, more specifically, you would directly be neighbors with Constantin, but you'd be less than fifteen minutes from us and our DDR Training Center.

I have my PS3 boxed up tho if I had money to buy Final Fantasy 13 i would have a reason to get it out. I have 2 gamer ids on the PSNetwork. I have zenmonkey2009 i think and thefairygothmother i would have to look on my ps3. I just havnt had the time.

Ah, I'm looking just for xbox, but thanks. Actually as an idea you should start a separate PS3 thread because trust me, people who game on xBox Live and PSNetwork usually do not cross-over. It DOES happen (I have both accounts personally also) just not as much as you'd think.

I'm mostly looking for people to play me on Modern Warfare 2 or Nazi Zombies on COD WaW. I do play other stuff, I'll probably break into L4D to make DBK happy :tongue:. We've also got some fighting games but I believe Pest was trying to make our PS3 the fighting game console and is buying PS3 fighting games and selling the xbox ones (He sold our xbox version of Tekken 6 to a friend yesterday for instance to turn around and buy it on PS3).

Ah, I'm looking just for xbox, but thanks. Actually as an idea you should start a separate PS3 thread because trust me, people who game on xBox Live and PSNetwork usually do not cross-over. It DOES happen (I have both accounts personally also) just not as much as you'd think.

I'm mostly looking for people to play me on Modern Warfare 2 or Nazi Zombies on COD WaW. I do play other stuff, I'll probably break into L4D to make DBK happy :tongue: . We've also got some fighting games but I believe Pest was trying to make our PS3 the fighting game console and is buying PS3 fighting games and selling the xbox ones (He sold our xbox version of Tekken 6 to a friend yesterday for instance to turn around and buy it on PS3).

The type of people you run across are different between xbl and psn.

The temptation was there when I was at Chateau de GameBase to borrow someone's account for a bang-bang-shoot-'em game last night. But I called upon the Light Side of The Living Force and the horror flashbacks of decades of truly sucking and failing almost every video game I have ever gotten my hands on, and the temptation passed. (Not to mention I epically failed DDR on Beginner difficulty just a few hours before to remind me how much I sucked.)

I'm mostly looking for people to play me on Modern Warfare 2 or Nazi Zombies on COD WaW. I do play other stuff, I'll probably break into L4D to make DBK happy :tongue: . We've also got some fighting games but I believe Pest was trying to make our PS3 the fighting game console and is buying PS3 fighting games and selling the xbox ones (He sold our xbox version of Tekken 6 to a friend yesterday for instance to turn around and buy it on PS3).

This last kill so epic that it had me wanting to play this game for some time now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

I play anything that is not tetris or pacman ect retro gaming gives me headaches :X . As far as a gamer tag goes as of now I don't have one but the they I do it will be great to add people to the fraglist. Dear god Tekken 6 the serries is much older then the tittle and way to fast to kill people with the new string combos everyone has only took me about a couple of hours to be Tekken God. Although I'm a psp user the skill doesn't die from switching consoles. All my friends tell me to calm down... but when it comes down to it there ego isn't broken at least lol.

The temptation was there when I was at Chateau de GameBase to borrow someone's account for a bang-bang-shoot-'em game last night. But I called upon the Light Side of The Living Force and the horror flashbacks of decades of truly sucking and failing almost every video game I have ever gotten my hands on, and the temptation passed. (Not to mention I epically failed DDR on Beginner difficulty just a few hours before to remind me how much I sucked.)

Just about everyone sucks at DDR. All the gold trophies in the world will not help you from triping over your own two feet no pun intended. I played this game with my timberland boots on and was doing it right till I notice the pad had cracked (EPIC FAIL). Ever since then DDR has been a nightmare to me without my controler for it. If only we all would be born to win like some people!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CxjK_5Wa3-Q

Edited by Black Jack

We have four TVs, three 360s, a PS3, a Wii, PS2, SNES, NES, and Atari Flashback. Needless to say we game pretty hard in my household.

The third 360 was bought last Friday and it's MINE BITCHES! After sitting there watching The Game, Timata, and Pestilence hog the gaming systems in the house for so long, now whenever I want to play and someone is on my system I have the power to say: "NO! WTF! GTFO! Mah XBOX!"

I ALSO finally got a Live account for the first time ever. I want everyone to add me. Right now I've been rocking Modern Warfare 2, but we also have all of the CoD series down to 3 I believe (actually the older ones may have been in the collection that got stolen by a particular ex-friend bitch who is literally a prostitute on heroin and staged a break-in to our house because she is honestly THAT stupid and thought she'd get away with it.) I'll have to check when I get home if we still have those games.

But yes, my Gamertag: A11Y0URBA5E

Pestilence's: SAVVDOFF

There's also The Game's and Timata's but I'll leave it to them to post it. Post your Gamertag and let's pwn some n00bs DGN style!

Damn! Your house sounds like heaven. Will you adopt me? :happy:

I hope to have an account and more time to play this summer so will revisit this thread then.

• 3 weeks later...

My tag is "Mallious". I don't currently have MW2 but I may get it or borderlands or something if enough cool people want to get down. I hate xbox's voicechat, but hey. I'm also into tekken, and pretty much anything I can have fun and some laughs with.