DGN Night at CC, Feb 27th

DGN @ City Club, Saturday, February 27th.

400 Bagley Street

Downtown Detroit

You enter by going through an unmarked door on the First Street side of the Ramada Hotel building, located at 400 Bagley Street in downtown Detroit. The club is at the top of the stairwell. (see picture in the link above in the DGN calendar entry)

Come. Join us. Meet us. Hang out. We're not that scary in person, really.

Leland City Club

All are welcome. Come meet some of us weirdos.

Saturday nights from 10:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.

Alcoholic drinks until 2:00 a.m., pop and juices served all night.

Admission is $4

18 and up, 21 to drink with proper ID (no exceptions).

No drugs, weapons, chains or spikes.

We've had reports that the CC parking lot will not break bills larger than $10, so try to bring smaller bills with you.

Zoom able map to Leland City Club

MDOT lane closure

(The map isn't quite exact. The Leland is located within the Bagley, 1st, Cass, Plaza Dr. block.)

In case you don't know the "DGN Corner" is to the right of the bar. Currently theres a table, pillar and long narrow wooden table, impossible to miss. Come say hello. If no one is there, stay there, they will show up.

Note: If you're NOT going this isn't the place to post about it.

i unfortunately will not be there for this weekend and next.. im fighting off a cold this week and next weekend i will be in ohio.. so no city for me for a while.. and it just occurred to me that this the longest hiatus i have take from city in a while.. about a month ...don't worry though i shall return soon ^_^

So I finally find myself with a free saturday night. Wife is out of town so that leaves the possiblities wide open (well not that wide). I turn to my trusty online resource DGN and find this thread. I have not been to C.C. in almost 6 years and its been atleast 15 years since I was a "regular". With that being said, I'm seriously considering going if an old bastard like myself wont get stoned at the door. Your thoughts?

So I finally find myself with a free saturday night. Wife is out of town so that leaves the possiblities wide open (well not that wide). I turn to my trusty online resource DGN and find this thread. I have not been to C.C. in almost 6 years and its been atleast 15 years since I was a "regular". With that being said, I'm seriously considering going if an old bastard like myself wont get stoned at the door. Your thoughts?

i say go. who cares if your older:) come and meet the new dgers....

As of right now i guess i am going...

I feel like dancing so I want so come out tonight...haven't been there in months...may see some of you say hi to me if you see me I may not recognize people right away lol.

You have to seek us out!

I haven't been in awhile

If you see LOS or Slogo feeling a man's nipples

(I have lovely nipples--I can't help it--they're mantastic!)

--while hanging out with Gothykitten and tasteewonderbunny--two of my favorite huggers of all time!

--in the corner right by the dance floor----that man is me

My looks--I'm tall dark and eternal

If you see a shorter curvy woman with luscious lips

a septum and monroe ring, that would be bean

There are LOTS of old bastards at CC.

It is the most old-bastard friendly club I know of

---that doesn't play Foghat on a regular basis.

But be careful driving from the west suburbs.

Have a slow ride.

Take it easy.

And look for me. I'll be the guy wearing black.

You have to seek us out!

I haven't been in awhile

If you see LOS or Slogo feeling a man's nipples

(I have lovely nipples--I can't help it--they're mantastic!)

--while hanging out with Gothykitten and tasteewonderbunny--two of my favorite huggers of all time!

--in the corner right by the dance floor----that man is me

My looks--I'm tall dark and eternal

If you see a shorter curvy woman with luscious lips

a septum and monroe ring, that would be bean

There are LOTS of old bastards at CC.

It is the most old-bastard friendly club I know of

---that doesn't play Foghat on a regular basis.

But be careful driving from the west suburbs.

Have a slow ride.

Take it easy.

And look for me. I'll be the guy wearing black.

You are a sexy man beast! :happy:

did you go...do I know you...who ARE you? You can't possbily be more in the 'I wont go cause my age' club than I....?