CC Night, Sat. 2-13-10 aftermath

TheGimp

He looked like a big nasty COCK! No, seriously, he was just walking around with his chest feathers all up in the air, and his brassy tuft of forehead hair swaying back and forth every time he yelled at someone. He usually only has nice things to say to me, and has never been that douchey. I'm not mad anymore, as everyone deserves a bad day, but damn! It was like dealing with a Pod Person!

GIMP IS THE BEST!! :jamin

And I agree Evil Fish! I kind of disappointed myself in my reaction, though, as not only did I let his douchey attitude make me angry, NIghtgaunt and I missed out on a lot of fun, and time with our friends by leaving early. :( What we should have done is stay, had a fantastic time, and then laughed in his face as we left. :w00t:

(and Pomba~yes, that was one! :confused: )

awe shucks... :laugh: shit id love to be head of security but alass i dont yell at people for standing in one spot for 45 seconds to give someone a hug or say hello or for having a good time and laughing a lil to loud (yelling yes) youll see me turn into a douche bag for yelling...*gasp* gimp a douche no way...but for real the clubs already loud enough you dont need to yell like your outside inisde voice please..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awe shucks... :laugh: shit id love to be head of security but alass i dont yell at people for standing in one spot for 45 seconds to give someone a hug or say hello or for having a good time and laughing a lil to loud (yelling yes) youll see me turn into a douche bag for yelling...*gasp* gimp a douche no way...but for real the clubs already loud enough you dont need to yell like your outside inisde voice please..

Well i didnt really notice any bouncers. I mean once I was past security I was just dancing and having a good time. I guess I take little notice in some stuff. I dont do drama or cause a scene I just have fun and say hullo Do you need a Fairy Gothmother?