[06/11, Sat] DGN Aftermath

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes yes yes I wasthere and i had a good time it was fun everybody was very nice to me

i liked it alot as in the words of wesslie willes i plan to go there again sometime let the rabbits wear glasses and always rememer why say rosster when you can say cock

eh im drunk or so the chicken say beercock

strange things are afoot at the circle K may the force be with you ::and also with you::

couldent make it as my car still isnt back togeather... did i miss anything awesome?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. You missed me, and I am awesome. >_>

I came, I saw, I danced.. Meg bought me a drink to loosen me up a bit (6 more months damn it) saw a lot of new faces, had a good time on the dance floor until it got way too hot for me..

Good seeing you again, Troy.

Hopefully I'll head out there again in a couple weeks.

Tomcat you're fired. Lol j/k

Went. =) Had fun. =) Did (or rather allowed) one or two dumb things to happen but im working on fixing them, just need some patience and time.

Probably was smart that i left a bit early. Been runnin the engine on empty a bit to long the last few weeks.

Was good to see you all per usual. =)

I came, I saw, and I left majorly soaked. Had to leave around 230 so I could breathe once again. That and I couldn't stand the smell of myself with cigarette smoke, sweat, and Preferred Stock cologne all over myself. Did meet many new people girls and guys alike. I never have a good memory for all of them, but in due time I will remember. And Homicidal, I feel for you as I always go home alone too lol. Well, this time I just stopped at the Taylor yard and crashed in my semi with the a/c blowing. Then took a nice cool shower in the terminal and washing my hair 3 times to try to get the stink out. No wonder I only care for Spring and Fall. Heh, we'll see what my timeline for getting back next weekend will be.

i came, i sweated, i danced, i left.

i got there slightly after 2 (i know, i know, sorry). theres a tale behind that, but basically, i did two round trips to pick up one person and almost got a ticket. but i made it. i saw troy and pickle. i spotted nienna (easily one of the most identifiable DGNers by avatar pics, IMO) but since she never returns my hellos, i didnt bother.

i am CC :fear ! no one can match my mad :fear skillz! :laughing

good gravy it was hot last night!

I showed up pretty late around 12:30'ish dew ta attending to a BBQ earlier yesterday, got really shit-faced and sweatin like a muthafucka, man it was so hot last night. Had a good time though with y'all dgn'ers like usual. Sorry that ya got lonely for awhile DollarDave, wish I couldve made it earlier, and I heard beanwater was there again, dammit, I keep missin ya girl lol, I think we should meet up near the arcades next time, that prolly make it alot easier. Im lookin forward to see ya guys next week!!

i danced alot, sweat to the point of almost passing out, again...

the playlist was okay last night.. :grin

i saw some sweet dgn'ers...

and i spent most of my evening on the platform hanging with good friends..again..

good, quiet night.

..glad to read that everyone had a decent night.. hot and sweaty but good..

:grin

Speaking of AC's, I personally think city club should have AC's installed throughout the club and turned on 6 hours before the place opens. This is somethin we should all vote on.

Despite all the reasons why that would be awsome, there is a reason that was explained to me from a reliable source as to why that doesn't happen.... curious?

good luck getting Mike to go for it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh, I already know its not gonna happen, I just think that there should be though, because last night some people almost had heat strokes even one of the security almost had one too. For couple of years I never cared about cc having AC's because the heat was never that bad there but since last summer and this summer, its gotten way lot worse and now I think something should be done about it before it gets worse.

Guest Game of Chance

Despite all the reasons why that would be awsome, there is a reason that was explained to me from a reliable source as to why that doesn't happen.... curious?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The answer is that the owner is very much into cost cutting techniques to increase profits...to some degree i can't blame him...its still dirt cheap to get in there...maybe if we all paid a couple of bucks more in the summer time

Archived