Twilight Funny

http://www.cracked.com/article_16878_if-twilight-was-10-times-shorter-100-times-more-honest.html

:whistle:

Some of my favorite lines:

KRISTEN STEWART

Me? Oh, no. I'm just a hollow placeholder for all of the teenage girls in the audience to project their personalities onto. I have none of my own whatsoever.

and

ROBERT PATTINSON

So, the next generation of young women are currently flocking to see a female lead starring in a movie by a female director based on a bestselling book by a female author, and in this movie the main character wants to become completely submissive and self-sacrificing for a male.

ROBERT PATTINSON

There's more. I want to eat you.

KRISTEN STEWART

Holy shit, really? I need to go home and do some waxing first, but...

ROBERT PATTINSON

No, I mean literally eat you. I'm a vampire.

Later on...somewhere in the script:

ROBERT PATTINSON

No, I can't have sex with you! I'd be unable to control myself! I'd bite you and turn you into a vampire! Also I ejaculate boiling venom, so I'd need to wear like fifty condoms.

Edited by KatRN05

So, the next generation of young women are currently flocking to see a female lead starring in a movie by a female director based on a bestselling book by a female author, and in this movie the main character wants to become completely submissive and self-sacrificing for a male.

:drool HOW SWEET OF HER...She got us presents...

enough said now if only everyone could see this...we won't have to endure another 3 years of this BS

I found this funny. I do like twilight but the sparkly thing is pretty ridiculous.

l_da184f4aedf74dd1b93864a6d08fcaf9.jpg

I agree, the sparkles is a bit much, but considering the entire book series was based off a dream Stephanie Meyer had, where she was in a medow with a vampire that sparkled, I kinda understand why she put it in there.

I believe LeStat. He is the only one I can think of that would be "Flamboyant."

Ohhh, I think you're right. I was so thinking anime, Lestat never even occurred to me. Which is kind of dumb since the original Count is in there... but then he's iconic enough to transcend media.