Im looking for friends and to have some social stimulus

post-4041-126338538156_thumb.jpgHello my name is Cathrine

I like to go by The Fairy Gothmother.

I am 25 and live in the Nack otherwise known as algonac in the arm pit of st clair county. Basically I have had no life or social life and all my friends have moved away or on and dont share the same interests. I really want to start getting into the club scene like going to City club and other good venues for my lifestyle. I am married and my husband and I decied to give each other some space and pursue our own hobbies and interests since we been cooped up and in each others faces for 5 yrs.

I am an interesting and outgoing person. I am quirky and a little odd and eccentric. I need to hopefully meet trustworthy people who will maybe introduce me to a social atmospehere as I have been a shut in. I dont have a license because once in a while I have black outs and stuff so I would need assistance with transportation. I can help cover gas though.

I am a artist person and I am going to college for Graphic Design. I really enjoy underground music, heavy metal, industrial, dark wave, new wave, gothic, black metal, punk and alternative music. I like vampires alot. I would love to meet some new like minded people that can show me a good time because my life has grown stagnant and incredibly boring and mundane. I am going out of my mind. If your willing to be friends add me. myspace www.myspace.com/wueencathrine84 I am on facebook Cathrine Milson I am on vampire freaks thefairygothmother I am on exile asylum and my yahoo im is psycocat84. I have msn as well. Email me or im me however. I would like to try meeting some new people soon and getting out. I got cabin fever seriously.

hello everyone thanks for welcoming me. I usually get no responses frmo forums so this is a good sign. Anyways having a dreary mundane day here in the Nack. Just looking into my finances. I will be making some small investments in goth gear and saving some money for going out and stuff. I really do gotta get out of here. Just got finished with a very tedious long project for a Local Detroit spa. Had to design 78 bath and body product laebsl and will be doing brochures and other things soon for them. It was a huge job for one person to take on but I got it done and now I will soon be getting the fruits of my labor to treat myself to late christmas presents and try making new friends and doing something. So if anyones interested in rescuing me from boringville please let me know!

post-4041-126338538156_thumb.jpgHello my name is Cathrine

I like to go by The Fairy Gothmother.

I am 25 and live in the Nack otherwise known as algonac in the arm pit of st clair county. Basically I have had no life or social life and all my friends have moved away or on and dont share the same interests. I really want to start getting into the club scene like going to City club and other good venues for my lifestyle. I am married and my husband and I decied to give each other some space and pursue our own hobbies and interests since we been cooped up and in each others faces for 5 yrs.

I am an interesting and outgoing person. I am quirky and a little odd and eccentric. I need to hopefully meet trustworthy people who will maybe introduce me to a social atmospehere as I have been a shut in. I dont have a license because once in a while I have black outs and stuff so I would need assistance with transportation. I can help cover gas though.

I am a artist person and I am going to college for Graphic Design. I really enjoy underground music, heavy metal, industrial, dark wave, new wave, gothic, black metal, punk and alternative music. I like vampires alot. I would love to meet some new like minded people that can show me a good time because my life has grown stagnant and incredibly boring and mundane. I am going out of my mind. If your willing to be friends add me. myspace www.myspace.com/wueencathrine84 I am on facebook Cathrine Milson I am on vampire freaks thefairygothmother I am on exile asylum and my yahoo im is psycocat84. I have msn as well. Email me or im me however. I would like to try meeting some new people soon and getting out. I got cabin fever seriously.

I would love hang out with you.. Y!Message me at: catseyeofthewiccan and PM to get my phone #.

-CatsEye :cat: