some people just lack class

TheGimp

So, i went to see the new movie Daybreakers last night (ok film) and about 1/2 way threw the movie at a really quite part almost silent i heard a woman yell as loud as she could "omg did you just F**ckin spit on me half the audience turns around to see a girl from what i could barely tell was probably in hed mid to late 20's slug another dude in the face. then a a girl sitting net to said dude stand up and slugs the girl in the chest, a guy sitting next to the girl that was spit on stands up and then slugs the girl in the mouth that hit his i;m guessing girlfriend...well half the audince got up and left poilce arrived 10mins later as the fight carried on...(i myself turned around and watched the movie cuz thats what i went there for) rip the 4 fighting people apaprt and drag them down the stairs and out the door...all i gotta ask is where did having class go...who seriously spits on people anymore let alone slugging members of the opposite sex?

who seriously spits on people anymore let alone slugging members of the opposite sex?

(You know, it very well could have been an accident...funny thought, no?)

I spit on peoples, it is an old form of the curse...not to be used lightly.

...what is so classy about hitting another human being?

..regardless of sex?

.....women, want equality, that means, they need to learn 'the line'...I don't care whom crosses it, but once it has been crossed, it is on...if you would slug a dude over it, why would you not slug a chick over it?

Seem to me, that that would be the gravest cowardice...now, I don't advocate 'beating-women'...I really don't advocate beating anyone ('cept with me scourge) but, 'there is a time for every purpose under heaven' if someone crosses the 'let's fight line'...they want to fight...I won't back down, until I am left alone.

..I think that a whole lot of dudes are scared to hit a woman, even if she does fight him...they are afraid of how others will look at him...I don't care; I have to look at myself everyday, dig it?

...when you think in that light; if a woman talks to you in a fashion, & you would strike a man for it; it is RUDE, not to deck the woman.

..regardless of sex?

.....women, want equality, that means, they need to learn 'the line'...I don't care whom crosses it, but once it has been crossed, it is on...if you would slug a dude over it, why would you not slug a chick over it?

Seem to me, that that would be the gravest cowardice...now, I don't advocate 'beating-women'...I really don't advocate beating anyone ('cept with me scourge) but, 'there is a time for every purpose under heaven' if someone crosses the 'let's fight line'...they want to fight...I won't back down, until I am left alone.

..I think that a whole lot of dudes are scared to hit a woman, even if she does fight him...they are afraid of how others will look at him...I don't care; I have to look at myself everyday, dig it?

...when you think in that light; if a woman talks to you in a fashion, & you would strike a man for it; it is RUDE, not to deck the woman.

:clap:

There's homo sapiens and then there's homo troglodytes.

+50

jeez, some people - whatever happened to having sex in the movie theater?

Seriously! If you don't like the movie... fool around.

I don't go to later movie time slots and never on the weekend. That's just asking for it. And, that's a shame.

..regardless of sex?

totally and *completely* disagree. i will never say it's ok to hit an unarmed woman. now, if she has a weapon, that's a completely different story...

totally and *completely* disagree. i will never say it's ok to hit an unarmed woman. now, if she has a weapon, that's a completely different story...

You Sir, are a dinosaur, even by my standards.

...they WANT equality...

...I don't think it is right to strike anyone, & seek to be at peace...

......what in your mind makes it oK to hit a dude?

..regardless of sex?

There's a pretty substantial difference between defending yourself against someone (of either gender) who is physically assaulting you, and just clocking them because of some stupid shit they SAID. The former is understandable, the latter just makes you an asshole with poor impulse control.

There's a pretty substantial difference between defending yourself against someone (of either gender) who is physically assaulting you, and just clocking them because of some stupid shit they SAID. The former is understandable, the latter just makes you an asshole with poor impulse control.

..I agree, that I am not the most controlled person in the world..I have always been a berzerker...(it is rare, but not unheard of for me to be seen brawlin')

...I'm just sayin', gender, is not a part of the equation (nor should it ever be), if & when, I believe that some one is hurlin' the 'fightin'-words'...& I have to knock 'em down...

I certainly would not hesitate to return a blow from whom ever.

Nor, would I be surprised when I swing, & my blow is returned.

People, are people...& there WOULD be less wars, if there were more black-eyes.

You Sir, are a dinosaur, even by my standards.

...they WANT equality...

...I don't think it is right to strike anyone, & seek to be at peace...

......what in your mind makes it oK to hit a dude?

i am by nature a pacifist - hell i got jumped from behind in a restroom once *while standing at the urinal*, and didn't even hit the guy, i just shut him down (grabbing arms/restraining him). i'll do everything i can to not hit *anyone*. i will defend myself against a man by hitting, only as a last resort - when it comes to women, i'm either going to restrain them in some way, or leave the scene. i don't care if the woman is twice my size/strength, still won't hit em. maybe, and i mean *maybe*, i would strike back if they were trained in some fighting style, but even then, i'm most likely to just wrap them up in some way to prevent them from hitting me.

i just in no way, shape, or form, feel hitting a woman is right, ever.

I dont have to hit anyone. For the most part people either like me or are afraid of me. As for the women, come at me and I guarantee five to ten girls will take care of you for me. Unless too much alchohol is involved I find I can talk anyone out of their rage. Martial artts teaches us to learn to fight so we dont ever have to. Thanks Mr. Miyagi!

..regardless of sex?

+100000

Problem is though, even if you fight back against a woman in pure self-defense, many people around you might still have the old anglo-saxon/Puritan notion that ALL women are precious princesses who should be placed on a pedestal, and will call the cops irregardless.

I personally believe in equality.

I just dont believe in pointlessly hitting a female.

I personally believe an eye for an eye but still I'm considered

the fragile flower even when I do fight a man.

I have open handed fought with a guy for kicks asking him not to

hould back and no hits above the neck and it was fun to surprise him

with my power. He struck me less than three times but it was still fun

it kind of hurt, literaly I was jumping off the walls and locking him

down.

If women truly want eqaulity lets get this whole you cant touch me crap out of our heads.

Yes violence is a crime and worst against women but there is always the choice of hitting someone over walking away.

Its not that there is a lack of class but a lack of respect.