Female Gothic Model / Actress

Your invited to:

Female Goth Model/Actress casting call at The Ramada (Romulus, MI)

January 20th, 2010 @ 2pm - 4pm

Must Bring: Bio, Photos (Head and Body Shots), and at 3 least fetish wear outfits(sexy the better encourged).

We will provided : Dressing Room, Makeup Artist, and Meal Provided

No late comers allowed!!

Thank you and have nice day!!

From The Staff of Graphic Equlizer Productions

Any more questions free to call us at: (248)910-3564

or E-Mail us at: graphicequlizerproductions@gmail.com

Don't you think that you should say what kind of job this is? A lot of actress/model types don't just go into a casting call blindly. They do require some prep time.

Right, for all they know they could be going in there thinking it's something like a movie and it ends up being an audition for Gangbang Goth Girls 4.

Right, for all they know they could be going in there thinking it's something like a movie and it ends up being an audition for Gangbang Goth Girls 4.

This is true. Unfortunately, about 10 or so years ago, I responded, via email, to a casting call that didn't give a whole lot of details. I wasn't going without knowing more, so I kept asking in my emails for more info. Finally, they guy said to just call him to talk about it more. I did, and what a wang! He starts off the call with information leading up to what I thought was going to be the needed info, but then he takes a turn and gets nasty! He starts telling me what to do....."you're going to go to the back of the room, take your clothes off, and just F* every guy in that room. And I don't mean just a little. You're going to do it a lot, and hard!" WTF! I wanted to go there, fully loaded, so I could whack his crazy ass, but just hung up the phone instead. I should have just went with my gut instinct and not emailed him anymore after he was being evasive in the beginning, but I was kind of new to everything, and didn't want to offend anyone. Hah!!! And to top it all off, he emailed me a pic later with someone bent over with a melon in their rear. Double WTF!?!

So, CatsEyeOfTheWiccan, more details are very important. The above experience has nothing to do with you, but if you want more people to respond, you may want to provide more details as there are some of us who are very leary about some things due to previous bad experiences.

Good luck to you!!

:thumbsup:

i would also like to say, and i'm not trying to be an ass about this, i find it hard to take a job/company seriously with an ad that fails to use proper spelling and grammar (and yes, i know i'm not capitalizing). it reflects poorly on the company, and really makes me doubt their ability, and even legitimacy.

just a friendly suggestion! :)

i would also like to say, and i'm not trying to be an ass about this, i find it hard to take a job/company seriously with an ad that fails to use proper spelling and grammar (and yes, i know i'm not capitalizing). it reflects poorly on the company, and really makes me doubt their ability, and even legitimacy.

I say this all the time. As a matter of fact, I was just berated for saying this same thing last night to a derby league from whom I may now just walk away. If you want to be taken seriously, you CANNOT use "abbreviated" words, like "u," "ur," or "imma." Nor is it intelligent to use "there," "they're," and "their" incorrectly.

This is a pet peeve that will probably get me yelled at and accused of snobbery for the remainder of my life.

I say this all the time. As a matter of fact, I was just berated for saying this same thing last night to a derby league from whom I may now just walk away. If you want to be taken seriously, you CANNOT use "abbreviated" words, like "u," "ur," or "imma." Nor is it intelligent to use "there," "they're," and "their" incorrectly.

This is a pet peeve that will probably get me yelled at and accused of snobbery for the remainder of my life.

i see where you're coming from, but in the case of something like derby, where you're trying to connect with the public, i can see abbreviations/slang in limited use. i mean, it'd be hard to connect with people by saying something like "You have been formally invited to partake of the festivities that will abound during our upcoming bout."

=P

i see where you're coming from, but in the case of something like derby, where you're trying to connect with the public, i can see abbreviations/slang in limited use. i mean, it'd be hard to connect with people by saying something like "You have been formally invited to partake of the festivities that will abound during our upcoming bout."

=P

I wish that were what I said, even though I wasn't even wrong.

Your invited to:

Female Goth Model/Actress casting call at The Ramada (Romulus, MI)

January 20th, 2010 @ 2pm - 4pm

Must Bring: Bio, Photos (Head and Body Shots), and at 3 least fetish wear outfits(sexy the better encourged).

We will provided : Dressing Room, Makeup Artist, and Meal Provided

No late comers allowed!!

Thank you and have nice day!!

From The Staff of Graphic Equlizer Productions

Any more questions free to call us at: (248)910-3564

or E-Mail us at: graphicequlizerproductions@gmail.com

I have to agree with the others that say more information needed. As a quite experienced gothic/fetish model/actress, I usually don't take the time to send for more information if enough has yet to be provided to spark my interest. Not that I would be able to make that anyway, because I work a 12 hour shift that day. I only am responding to this because, I love my DGN :). That being said, if you have any projects you would like to collaborate on, feel free to PM me details.

I completely agree! It doesn't have to be perfect, I would even fail at that. However, a minimum of some capital letters and periods where they belong would be nice. Using the appropriate words for things, and proper verb conjugation would also be nice. I have received some messages I can not believe, they are so poorly written. I don't know if it is laziness, or just poor education, but either way, I loose a some amount of respect. It does impact my decision to contact a person. I recently got upset with a friend of mine that mentioned me in an email (to someone I had yet to meet) that contained no capitals and was poorly written. I, admittedly, have a hard time with commas and other things. I am sure the English/grammar buffs can find plenty of errors. I guess I am talking more about readability, than anything else.