Steam punk goggles

A friend is molding goggles to sell for steam punk or cyber punk. Plain googles will run $10 to $15 and leather wrapped will run around $30 to $35. Price may vary a little but will be close to that. Future plans include making lenses with designs on them and maybe a metallic shine/finish and maybe even a design on the sides. If anyone would be interested please let me know. He's planning on making around 100 to 200 to sell at a Steam Punk Convention coming to Detroit next year and would like to also sell some thru me on here.

Ok, to answer some questions.

Material is aluminite (sp?) Looks like plastic, durable and can be molded in different colors.

Plan on posting a pic soon. This is a feeler to see if there will be an interest. I won't take any orders or money until they are ready to be shown and delivered which should be a a couple of weeks.

I plan on wearing a pair to CC one night to show them off. Scyko_kitty saw them and wants 2 pair. I hope to have a pic up within the next week.

Any other questions will be answered as I get the info. I have known the guy and his brother for years so I am comfortable offering them. They are sticklers for quality.

• 2 months later...

I finally am getting around to post pics of the goggles. These are leather wrapped. They are $30. Will post pics of the non-wrapped soon. They are $15. The casting material polishes up nicely so they are shiny black. We are working on using vinyl as a wrap to get different colors. We are also working on casting them in different colors. Today my friend brought over new lenses for them. They are a bronze tint mirror lens. Cutom jobs will cost more. One that is being done for Raven will run about $50.

Front view

100_1665b.jpg

Side view

100_1667b.jpg

Raven_Black wearing a pair

100_1669b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...