Babysitter wanted

As some of you know I work long, varied hours.I'm considering a number of options, including a center for the youngest(4) with my teen doing after school for the school-ager(8). Anyway, I work 3 12 hour days a week, varying days with every third weekend. I leave at 6:30am and get home about 8pm. I get my schedule 4 weeks at a time. Option A) have someone come at 630 and do all day. Option B)take the 4 year old to a center on weekdays and have someone do 4-8 for the 8 year old. Option C) Have someone just for the weekends and occasional other times. Option D) just have someone on list for occasional needs. I prefer someone I know, or someone that knows someone I know well.

If anyone is interested/available or knows of centers with extended/weekend hours in my area, please PM me.

Edited by Ice Queen

:( It interferes with my work schedule. I'm actually great with kids and like OTHER people's children (people always assume I'm a child eating witch just because I don't have/want any of my own) but during the weekdays I work also. I could do weekends, I never ever work weekends, but how long of a shift would weekends entail? I'm trustworthy, I do NOT steal (I even feel bad when I accidentally take pens from banks), I know all there is to know about proper parenting (not saying I'd be parenting your kids or anything, I just know what to do in most difficult situations), I'm punctual, nothing crazy like drugs in your house or bringing guys in your house (I know this would seem VERY obvious, but my mother had issues with those two things when I was being babysat as a child, usually happens when you hire teens as sitters though), etc.

• 2 months later...