A question about the appreciation nights and events

Raev

DGN CC special events  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But Resist isn't.

no offence but so......

and I do get what you are saying phee but in any case it will depend upon day and time if someone can make it out to either event anyways.... we cant make everyone happy everytime it just wont happen.... there have been plenty of event I couldent come to cause of whatever reason.

but whatever it was just a thought

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

besides the 21+ issue, perhaps the biggest problem with holding a DGN event at Resist is that it's on a weeknight.

Its not a problem when everyone else makes it out there on a normal week without an event... anywho it was just a thought cause alot of dgners make it out there and live so close.

on that note im done.... cause its not that big of an issue it was just a sugestion

• 3 weeks later...

Its not a problem when everyone else makes it out there on a normal week without an event... anywho it was just a thought cause alot of dgners make it out there and live so close.

on that note im done.... cause its not that big of an issue it was just a sugestion

I can't put together one at Resist - as I can't make it.

As for people making it to Resist whom aren't me - I do so hope they get big enough to handle the 121 people that were associated with our last appreciation night. Would be something to so!

That being said - something is officially in the works now ;)

• 2 months later...

I've messaged Roman about it, haven't received a reply as of yet.

I went up to City last night, hoped I would get a chance to talk to him about it in person but he wasn't there.

I talk to him once in awhile. if you like i can text him wednesday when I get my phone back on

• 3 weeks later...

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but there are DGN members who are under 18 and would be excluded from City...just saying, if you're going to use that argument then you should really pick an all-ages place.

How many under agers couldnt get into City? I know people who have turned 18 3 times and 21 4.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but there are DGN members who are under 18 and would be excluded from City...just saying, if you're going to use that argument then you should really pick an all-ages place.

Who are the DGNers who are still active on the site, who would actually show up to a DGN event, that are under 18?

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI-

I am getting 0 cooperation from City about another appreciation night.

Can't say I'm surprised in the least. Exactly the type of loyalty I've come to expect from CC. If R.I.P. did not start up, my boycott would still be in effect. I HATE having to go there, but if it's to support R.I.P. I will (and actually have fun because that crowd tends to be more mature/old-school, like a Deadline crowd almost).

Can't say I'm surprised in the least. Exactly the type of loyalty I've come to expect from CC. If R.I.P. did not start up, my boycott would still be in effect. I HATE having to go there, but if it's to support R.I.P. I will (and actually have fun because that crowd tends to be more mature/old-school, like a Deadline crowd almost).

• 3 weeks later...

RIP is done, as is resist.

when me and slogo did video gigs a few did, but no one does event that arnt 18+ party/club related.....

Looking back, I still can't remember any.

Because BloodCupcake was over 18, right? And if not, she should be by now, I think.

And yet again, not like she's been active for a while.