"THE WITCHING HOUR" @ the leland.. the line up!

Thanks to all that came to the show last night and supported Oblivion! It was an amazing night!

I saw a lot of DGN people.. thanks for supporting us.. can't say that enough!

for any contact info please feel free to check: www.oblivionet.com

and please make sure to tell us what you think.. i am already planning all the shows for next year.. and if you have an idea of something you want to see.. tell us.. we want to hear what people have to say!

Tons of hugs to everyone..

SIN V

Thanks to all involved in The Witching Hour, especially those that came out to allow us the privilege of entertaining you! It was great seeing so many DGNers at the show, and after at CC!

As Ivy_Cat/Sin V mentioned, we would like feedback, both positive and negative. We can't make it better, if we don't know what didn't work for you. We just ask that you keep it non derogatory, thank you. Also, we can't give you more of what you want, if we don't know what it is. Let us know, so we can deliver for you. If you are uncomfortable giving feedabck in a public forum, feel free to PM.

Thanks again everyone for your support!

Sincerely,

Kimberly Sinical/ Ice Queen

:wub:

Any chance I can get you to email me the photos, so I can pick through them and put them on our myspace and facebook sir?

No. :p

I will upload them to my Flickr account and post a link here and on FB. You can pick what you want to post from there. Any commercial use will require negotiating a usage fee.