What's the last movie you saw?

Woke up at like 5am this morning and watched "Not Quite Hollywood" about the Australian cult film scene in the 70's and 80's. Kind of made me wish I was old enough to experience the whole drivethru movie era. Then I watched two movies called "Adventureland" and "A Lot Like Love". Nothing spetacular but they were both entertaining.

just watched scott pilgrim vs the world all together not a bad flick it started off slow but then it picked up about a half hour in but i have a feeling in order to get the full effect of the movie you have to be stoned

Not stoned, just a gamer/comic book nerd/pop culture geek. If you really aren't any of those, the movie will probably not make a lot of sense. Like South Park's Make Love Not Warcraft. It's easier to get if you play the games. (MMO's, not necessarily WoW in the case of the South Park Ep)

Last Movie I saw was Being John Malkovich. Somewhat slow start, but gets real good real quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Black Swan. OMFG! That movie was amazing! Only twice before have I ever left a theater with my mind so numb just trying to process everything I saw. Plus, I was horripilated with the beauty and emotion conveyed in the film. It was quite an experience.

The book of Eli.... a very cool and stylish film... even the plot was not that bad.... except for the EXTREMELY PREACHY MESSAGE...

And you could tell it was science fiction because anyone who would turn down sex with her:

mila_kunis_hot_girl_wild.jpg

It would have to be untrue.