Hello there. You can call me D (most people read my name and say it wrong, so it's just easier this way). I know a couple of you already know me. I've known of DGN for the past 5 years, I just have never joined. Ok, I lied. I joined back when I was 19, but I never made any posts and forgot my former user name. Anyway, I joined because LMLC asked me to =) That, and I should probably start to be a little more social. I'm 24 years old. I work at St. John Macomb Hospital, midnight shift. I frequent City Club (I'm sure you've seen me there/I've seen you there). I like to read, listen to music, and sleep when I can. I live in Dearborn. Animals rock. Horror movies make my heart flutter. I love thrift stores. I'm a nice girl, I assure you.

I will *try* to remain active on here. I kind of suck at forums and what not.

x's and o's, darlings.

-D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there. You can call me D (most people read my name and say it wrong, so it's just easier this way). I know a couple of you already know me. I've known of DGN for the past 5 years, I just have never joined. Ok, I lied. I joined back when I was 19, but I never made any posts and forgot my former user name. Anyway, I joined because LMLC asked me to =) That, and I should probably start to be a little more social. I'm 24 years old. I work at St. John Macomb Hospital, midnight shift. I frequent City Club (I'm sure you've seen me there/I've seen you there). I like to read, listen to music, and sleep when I can. I live in Dearborn. Animals rock. Horror movies make my heart flutter. I love thrift stores. I'm a nice girl, I assure you.

I will *try* to remain active on here. I kind of suck at forums and what not.

x's and o's, darlings.

-D

welcome :D

i just wanted to say i work for a company that cleans St. John Macomb's stuff...bed sheets, pillow cases gowns scrubs, bath blankets thermal blankets underpads...and all that good jazz...and i say this for only one reason....YOU HOSPITAL HAS A LOY OF SHIT TO WASH buuuuut welcome to the board

welcome :D

i just wanted to say i work for a company that cleans St. John Macomb's stuff...bed sheets, pillow cases gowns scrubs, bath blankets thermal blankets underpads...and all that good jazz...and i say this for only one reason....YOU HOSPITAL HAS A LOY OF SHIT TO WASH buuuuut welcome to the board

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I know what those things look like once a patient is done with them. Not always so pretty =) But hey, they all come back clean! Woo.

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I know what those things look like once a patient is done with them. Not always so pretty =) But hey, they all come back clean! Woo.

mmm hmmm you really dont wanna know what kinda shit we find in the bags of dirty soiled linen that arrive *eek* =P

Psht, I know, trust me lol. I had to dispose of my scrubs last night and change into hospital-issued scrubs because of a poo mishap with a patient. Not lovely, at all.

awe poor you...shesh...poopy blankets bloody blankets poopy and bloody blankets...we even found a ear in the basket one time... :unsure:

but hot goth girl in scurbs= :yes

but hot goth girl in scrubs= :yes

no no no hot goth girl getting out of those dirty dirty scrubs = :drool

edit to add haha rev i beat you to the it i even used your favorite smiley oh wait or was it the spanking one jeeze i need a bowl 26 hours up and still stone cold sober. =P

Edited by Constantin

no no no hot goth girl getting out of those dirty dirty scrubs = :drool

edit to add haha rev i beat you to the it i even used your favorite smiley oh wait or was it the spanking one jeeze i need a bowl 26 hours up and still stone cold sober. =P

that works as well...devil-naughty.gif