Current location? Deroit

Where from? Detroit

Gender? Female

Work? Sucks. I need a job. Someone hire me?

School? I'm hoping to get into Specs Howard for radio and graphic design.

Kids? Nooooo.

Married? No.

Single? Yes.

Hobbies? Going to shows, hanging out, attempting to skateboard, listening to music, surfing the web.

How Did You Find DGN? Types " Goth in Detroit" in Yahoo.

Other Stuff? Eh. Nah.

Hiya,

It might sound strange... but good job on your intro post. Some people have trouble posting a decent "hi" post belive it or not. :)

At one time my key interests were almost exactly what you have typed, skateboarding , music, shows and I was a graphic design major. (Started out with Fine Art, then switched to graphic design, ended up doing computers for a living.. go figure.) I used to DJ a rock/industrial/goth radio show on 89.3 FM.

Hopefully we will see you around the website often and get you to throw your two cents in on a few topics regularly. *points all around the website* Most everyone is pretty friendly around here you'll notice. Like anywhere there can be a few brats at times, but by and large this is a nice place, and we shoo away the bun-heads fairly rapidly. :)

welcome to the joint,

-Troy

Welcome aboard the board!

Questions/comments/concerns/random shtuff always welcome!

What kinda shows?

Like I just went to Warped Tour. I like to go see bands like Chiodos, Aiden, Papa Roach, A7x, Bless The Fall, August Burns Red. I guess bands you could find on Warped Tour, Taste of Chaos and stuff like that.

Welcome to DGN!!

Okay, so when I saw your name, I heard an echo from deep within my cracked brain calling for me to remember a weird cupcake video I saw some years back. Well, turns out the video isn't about cupcakes, its about muffins! I'm posting it here anyway, though, because it's funny and weird......like all of us! :) (it's a little creepy, too, sorry!)