Current location? center line, 2 square miles of litterally nothingg haha

Where from? michigan, muh wholeee life.

Gender? vagina.

Work? unemployed unfortunately, chyeahhh michigan!

School? associates degree from MCC, transferring to wayne for mortuary science, minor in psychology.

Kids? none, pshht too young for that noise.

Married? nopeeee.

Single? sure am.

Hobbies? music, music, music. i'm also a writer, short stories preferably or rule free poetry.

How Did You Find DGN? a girl i met last night, i wanna say her name was Lenette (sp?)

Other Stuff? I'm 21, hugeee horror movie fan, b horror flicks ftw, i'm into bodys mods, tattoos, punk, ska and metal music, truly enjoy a good concert and mosh pit, drug and alcohol free (label me edge if you'd wish. most people do) agnostic, idk, feel free to ask me whatever!

Lynnette? The only Lynnette I know of on here is my good friend Punky! Awesome, Centerline? Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be living in that area, so we'll be neighbors :) .

yeahhh i think thats what she said her username was, don't remember! center lines lameeee as hell, why you moving?

Awe heck. The internet gremlins ate my attempt at replying TWICE now. GRR. lol

Welcome to the place! Nice to have ya. Hopefully you'll find DGN friendly and stick around for a long time. :)

*Imagines handing Troy his Virtual-Entity-Beating-Stick*

That'll do 'em...

HALLOW & HELLOW! Welcome to the DGN...

Hello, and welcome to DGN! :)

You may not like Center Line, but at least it's not far from a TON of really cool places. Hopefully we can convince you to stick around for a while and help the rest of us get to know you better. :)

Edited by hunhee

Welcome to DGN!! :)

I agree with Hunhee~while the Warren/Center Line area may be boring, you are close to the action all around. I lived in Warren for 4 years, and it seemed as though I was never more than 20 minutes away from most cool events/places in any direction. And whenever I was bored, or tired of it all, I just kept reminding myself...."hey, at least its not the ghetto!" :)